We stayed in a family suite at this hotel and were very impressed. It contained a kitchenette, bedroom in the living area,a flip out couch and a separate bedroom - sleeps 5. The price of the suite was very reasonable for the quality of the room and the hotel was extremely quiet - a nice surprise. We also found the beds very soft and comfortable.The family that owns this hotel is very friendly and more than willing to assist you in any way. Fresh muffins and coffee are available in the office each morning. A pancake breakfast was served for free on Saturday mornings. The hotel is only a block from a playground and two blocks from the downtown area of Radium. It was nice to be so close to restaurants and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your adventure in Radium at the Crystal Springs Motel. Located in the center of town on a quiet side street, we have outdoor living space with a patio and a play area nearby for your family to enjoy. We have a range of rooms and kitchenettes to met your needs. All units have 40"+ flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, Kuerig coffee makers, air conditioning, and wireless internet. King Size beds in some rooms. Uncompromising cleanliness and hospitality is our specialty. We are pet (not all rooms) and motorcycle friendly. Find us 1 block from main street on Radium Blvd. HOT/Cold Breakfast complementary for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Crystal Springs Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Crystal Springs Motel Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia