My husband and I spent four nights at this nice lodge overlooking Radium.Here we found peace and quiet with an awesome view of the mountains.Our room was spacious and clean with a balcony off the living room looking out over Radium and the mountains.Breakfast came with the room and was served in the restaurant which was located on the bottom level of the lodge.The restaurant was open for dinner every evening from 5pm to 9pm.You could eat inside or outside on the balcony.We enjoyed our dining experiences and tried some great Hungarian dishes.We appreciated the hospitality of the hosts Stephen and Edith.They were very accommadating .We enjoyed our stay here and would encourage you check this place out for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Citadella Restaurant is situated well above Radium Hot Springs with the BEST view in town. We have panoramic view from every and EACH private balcony, even from the lower floor. Our Hungarian Restaurant is under the motel, with a huge patio, also with a magnificent view and the most delicious meals in an idyllic atmosphere. You can see the Rocky Mountains from everywhere in town, from all the motels, but it is not comparable to our view, just like you see it from an airplane or a bird's eye. Room price includes hot breakfast served in our restaurant with a variety of items to find your favorite one. It is not a buffet, rather a freshly served breakfast made by our Hungarian Chef, just like our dinners. We have an extensive menu for the evening meals, a variety of Hungarian, western and vegetarian dishes. You can watch the sunset while dining or from your private balcony, and the sunrise from your bed if you wish. We have pet friendly and wheelchair accessible suites on the main floor. All rooms have sitting area, new queen beds, new carpets, fridge, microwave and free WIFI. We can provide coffee makers or cattle's in your room.We are located a 1000feet over town by the National Park with all sorts of wildlife frequently walking by. A trail trough the forest starts from our parking lot to the Mineral Hot Springs.We, the owners clean the rooms, so they are spotlessly clean and we serve you in the restaurant as well, very friendly hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Springs Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Springs Motel
- Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge And Restaurant Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia