Our family of 4 along with my parents spent a most excellent week end at this gorgeous resort.
Everything (except a cook haha) was spectacular including the view which was i believe hole 9.
Our condo included A and B which provided everyone with space and privacy. I would recommend and plan on returning. We brought an XBOX 360 with connect and had plenty of room for all to play and laugh. The resort even had an easter egg hunt for those with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2.5 hours west of Calgary in the scenic village of Radium Hot Springs, BC, award-winning Bighorn Meadows Resort offers stunning views of the Purcell and Rocky Mountain ranges, as well as the emerald green fairways of the prestigious Springs Course. Mountain vistas, cozy fireplaces, decks with BBQs, high-end finishings, and full kitchens where you can stock groceries, snacks, and drinks await you in one of our Resort’s 1, 2, or 3 bedroom vacation condos. Guest Room's are also available with kitchenette, private bathroom, and dining area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bighorn Meadows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bighorn Meadows Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Bighorn Meadows Resort Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia