Village Country Inn
Gables Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$63
Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$55
Groupon.com
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Bighorn Meadows Resort(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Orbitz.com
Radium Park Lodge(Radium Hot Springs)
US$62
Travelocity
Gateway Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travelocity
Alpen Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelocity
Crystal Springs Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Piccadilly Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bthe ownermain floorsubstantial breakfastfresh fruitconveniently located in towngreat parkinglovely roombreakfast was amazingfrench toastking roomquiet at nightcrystal springsstayed here for nightswould stay againbig horn sheepdeb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2010

My wife and I stayed on 12 Jul. The staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful. I expected more for the price. The room was ok, a little small, but was clean. There was no fridge and the TV was .... small. We could easily hear everyone coming and going throughout the evening and night. (The walls must be thin!) Breakfast was not included but was offered for an additional $5 to $10 each. I would shop around a little more next time.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2009

This was one of our stops for our yearly snowboarding trip through BC. Fern and Graham were excellent hosts and we were very pleased with the quiet and clean atmosphere at the inn. We were also able to enjoy crib and watching the hockey game in the common room around the fire place, which we really enjoyed. The breakfest was top notch and we highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2009

This was a wonderful experience for our first time staying at an Inn. It met and exceeded our expectations thanks to the owners Fern, Graham and staff. They were informative and helpful. It made my husband and I feel like we were staying with family and friends.

Breakfast was wonderful and their Kicking Horse coffee excellent.

Each night we relaxed on our veranda sipping our wine, enjoying the peace and quiet and watching the wildlife.

I would highly recommend staying here to everyone.

Alan & Patricia

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kauaitabu
Reviewed 8 August 2009

We needed to be in Radium Hot Springs for an early start with Kootenay River Rafters (whitewater rafting) and chose to stay at the Village Country Inn. We had a warm welcome from our hosts. Our two-queen bedded room was very clean, spacious and furnished to a high standard. We spent a comfortable night and were well rested. A good experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Heenry
Reviewed 7 August 2009

We visit Radium numerous times throughout the year and always stay at the Village Country Inn. Whether we are skiing at nearby Panorama or Kicking horse, exploring backcountry trails and fishing ponds, golfing at anyone of the numerous courses with spectacular scenery, or swimming at Lake Windermere, the hosts at Village Country Inn are always hospitable and friendly. Their local knowledge of the area’s hidden interests is something you can’t find in a brochure.

Breakfast in the morning was fantastic, I recommend the Stuffed French Toast with the home made Cranberry sauce. Contrary to what other reviews suggest, I found the reserved breakfast times to be an added service. I liked the fact that I knew the hosts would be able to focus on serving us along with one other table our home cooked breakfast hot off the grill and not competing with ten other tables for their attention.

The rooms are fresh and clean, and complete with a coffee maker for early morning brew and wine glasses for an evening night cap. Our room had ‘to go’ cups for our coffee so I could take it with me on my morning walk!

If you are looking for a relaxing weekend at a cozy and “feels like home” place, this Inn will satisfy your needs.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple