“great meals”

Radium Hot Springs, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great meals”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Always had a good meal even if it was take out. I recommened it to others

Red Deer, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Schnitzel & spaetzle were great. Also enjoyed the dark Warsteiner beer.

Visited October 2011
London
“It's like visiting Austria”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Good schnitzel and large portions make this a good place to eat. Itsnot the cheapest, but the food is good and plentiful.

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST food experience of our holiday”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

My husband and I went there while on holidays in Sept, 2011. The service was excellent, the food absolutly delisious...
We were greated by an obviously european server, she was friendly and explained the dishes we were not familar with.
Its a lovely resturant, however I wouldnt recommend it for children, its more of an adult eatery, there were a few children there the night we went , but its not the kind of place where you can let your kids run around, the night we were there a little girl was allowd to wander around was lightly scolded by the Server, and I dont blame her, she was carrying 2 plates of food and had a hot pan of something eles in her other hand, the parents were angery at the server however,.,. if she dropped hot food or that hot pan on the child because the little girl was under foot I think they would have been alot more upset.
I highly recommend this resturant. My husband and I both were very happy with the experience.

• Visited September 2011
Calgary, Canada
“BEST GERMAN FOOD IN THE VALLEY - OLD SALZBURG - RADIUM”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

The food is the best german food I have ever experienced, they many choices of schnitzel (either pork or chicken) the homemade spaetzle is an experience within itself... and since we were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary we shared some apple strudel that was out of this world...

• Visited August 2011