“3.5 would be accurate”

The Wee Chippie Fish & Chips
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I often wish I could give a restaurant 3.5 (better than average but not very good) and this is of those places. The fries are usually good but the seafood is all brought in frozen. Still, it is never overcooked and actually quite tasty (I usually have the cod so can't speak for the other offerings but people seem to like it).

Date of visit: May 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Fast, filling and very tasty. Highly recommend a stop in whether you're there for a night or just passing through

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank Lorne C
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went in to have a nice sit down meal, after having heard the food was decent. I was their waiting for 5 minutes before I was finally greeted to sit down by what seemed like a not so happy Darker haired waitress. After having sat down for all of about 10 minutes, I happened to notice a little dog come out of the kitchen that was quickly shooed back into the back. At that point in time I decided since I hadn't been served yet, I just left. I would not recommend this place, the atmosphere was terrible, and the staff lacking. And a dog? Come on. I will not be back.

2  Thank OhNo134
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was a take out customer. They said between 10 and 15 minutes so i got there 15 minutes later but I still had to wait. When i called i asked for a total but when i got there they gave me a new total. They forgot my honey mustard!!! and no ketchup or forks or knives in the bag. the food was at least good.

1  Thank hockeyfan1kyle
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I ate at The Wee Chippie a few nights ago, ive been here a few time but tonight there was nothing special about my meal, the atmosphere was not pleasant, they did have music playing but it's not nice to listen to if it's turned down so low you can here everyone yelling in the kitchen, and I have never had such terrible service. This used to be a pleasant place to eat, it's gone down hill in my opinion.

1  Thank Nothappycustomerr