“Ouch”

The Wee Chippie Fish & Chips
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Under cooked fish. There's also an offensive odor of an unclean kitchen. Yes, I can smell old grease coming from the shoes of the service staff. Time for a scrub down.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am from England so when I was living in Quesnel it was a very pleasant surprise to find an english restaurant! Fish was excellent.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I often wish I could give a restaurant 3.5 (better than average but not very good) and this is of those places. The fries are usually good but the seafood is all brought in frozen. Still, it is never overcooked and actually quite tasty (I usually have the cod so can't speak for the other offerings but people seem to like it).

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Fast, filling and very tasty. Highly recommend a stop in whether you're there for a night or just passing through

1  Thank Lorne C
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went in to have a nice sit down meal, after having heard the food was decent. I was their waiting for 5 minutes before I was finally greeted to sit down by what seemed like a not so happy Darker haired waitress. After having sat down for all of about 10 minutes, I happened to notice a little dog come out of the kitchen that was quickly shooed back into the back. At that point in time I decided since I hadn't been served yet, I just left. I would not recommend this place, the atmosphere was terrible, and the staff lacking. And a dog? Come on. I will not be back.

2  Thank OhNo134