...room was pretty big, bed was 1/2 decent...wireless a little slow but not bad.
Pool for kids and a hottub (was not working when I was here).
Brekkie is standard.
2 negatives CRT TV...seriously no one has these in their homes anymore so why should we be expected to watch them in a room we are paying for?
Second you can hear the trains at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 in Portage is located about 3 minutes west of the edge of the city. It is a very quiet and safe area, and you are only a few minutes from the central shopping area. Start your day off with our free SuperStart breakfast, then go into town and enjoy the variety of shops on our main drag. After a fulfilling day, come and soak in our relaxing hottub, or for the adventurous traveler, try out our 100+ft waterslide. With our comfortable pillowtop mattresses and our superb customer service team, every night with us is like a vacation itself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Portage La Prairie MB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Portage La Prairie MB Manitoba
- Super Eight Portage La Prairie
- Portage La Prairie Super 8
- Portage La Prairie Super Eight