Super 8 by Wyndham Portage la Prairie MB
Westgate Inn(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Hi-way Motel(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Yellow Quill Motel(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Canad Inns Portage la Prairie(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Portage La Prairie(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanno elevatorhard boiled eggswafflesenjoyed our staynext morningcomplimentary breakfasthour drivepool area was very cleanwould definitely stay here againtoastafter a long daya great place to staylittle priceyfresh fruitonly downfallexcellent stay
Reviewed August 27, 2017

First off when I was checking in, I wasn't asked if I was a Wyndham Rewards member. Second when I asked if there was a fitness room they said no and also informed me the pool wasn't running because of a chemical issue. I was really looking forward to relaxing in the pool & hot tub after a 10 hour drive in to stay here for a wedding we were attending. Last off when we were in our room the toilet wasn't flushing properly and we had to put our hand in the toilet tank to manually flush. When I notified the person when i was checking out of all they said was "Oh ok thanks for letting us know". All around just wasn't impressed with the stay, unfortunately.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Our crew was totally satisfied with this Super 8 and when working in the area again we will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 30, 2017

When I arrived a storm had knocked out the power, but staff helped carry our bags up to our room. The room was what you would expect for a chain hotel, clean, comfortable bed and good shower. The continental breakfast is very limited and had much better at other Super 8 motels. A little pricey for a 3-star hotel. Next time, I will look at couple of other motels in same class at lower price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2017

The Manager checked us in with a wonderful smile. She opened the door to the hallway where are room was as we took our baggage in. The room was clean and and smelled fresh. We had a wonderful sleep. We would recommend this hotel. This was our second time staying there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Weren't very impressed. No restaurant or bar on site. The room was clean but smelled of cigarettes. We checked out again and stayed somewhere else so can't comment on sleep quality. The pool looked ok so would be good for families.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple