All reviewsroom was cleanno elevatorwaffleshard boiled eggsshort staycomplimentary breakfastpool area was very cleantoasta great place to staynext morningafter a long daywould definitely stay here againfresh fruitonly downfallno issuesmeeting roomone night stay
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Our room had a musty smell. The front desk clerk gave me a room freshner when I mentionned this to her. Comp,imentary breakfast was sparse. Basically ran out of food, only had cereal left and a few yogurts. Food containers were not being refilled when empty. Coffee machine in room did not work. This Super 8 needs a bit of tlc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had our room in decent shape when my son and I arrived. Mould was all over the shower and the rooms itself had a strong scent to it that I couldn't figure out. We just opened the window for a bit and it was ok. Our second at day, I pulled my sheets back to go to bed and there was a 4 inch blood stain on the fitted sheet. I was disgusted. I called the front desk and I had to make the bed and pull off the dirty sheet. All that was offered was a 15% discount...i figured it would be more, but it wasn't. Be careful staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 968noname
Reviewed September 11, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We were able to check in fairly early and then go into town. We got a room on the first floor, which we were very happy with. It was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast consisted of cereals, muffins, pre-made waffles, yogurt, juice and coffee. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

the staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. the room was clean and tidy and it was nice to have laundry facilities to use as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family