Westgate Inn(Portage la Prairie)
US$72
Days Inn Portage La Prairie(Portage la Prairie)
US$65
Hotels.com
Yellow Quill Motel(Portage la Prairie)
US$58
Birch Motel(Treherne)
US$60
US$88
Motel 6
US$112
Sunset Motel(Portage la Prairie)
Hi-way Motel(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
Canad Inns Portage la Prairie(Portage la Prairie)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanno elevatorhard boiled eggswafflesenjoyed our staynext morningcomplimentary breakfasthour drivepool area was very cleanwould definitely stay here againtoastafter a long daya great place to staylittle priceyfresh fruitonly downfallexcellent stay
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Staff at the reservation office charged me cash for deposit. Usually deposit is a hold on the credit card. I was informed the next morning that this was done in error. The room was clean and comfortable. The building it’s self was a little bit dated.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We have held our Family Christmas here in October for probably 8 years. Always good service and very happy with staff. Breakfast was really good and well presented. One disappointment was that the pool was really cool. Overall great stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Travelled to Portage for two days presenting my new book for Orange Shirt Day. Chose the Super 8 for the comparable price offered at that time. I arrived very late, staff was friendly and welcoming. My daughter had wanted to surprise me with flowers, treats and a card when I got into town, and staff at the hotel had it all set up and ready for me when I got there! It was a lovely surprise! Kids came to visit and enjoyed a great night in the pool and waterslide was a real hit. Breakfast was offered, but I didn't actually The room was comfortable and average.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Our room had a musty smell. The front desk clerk gave me a room freshner when I mentionned this to her. Comp,imentary breakfast was sparse. Basically ran out of food, only had cereal left and a few yogurts. Food containers were not being refilled when empty. Coffee machine in room did not work. This Super 8 needs a bit of tlc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had our room in decent shape when my son and I arrived. Mould was all over the shower and the rooms itself had a strong scent to it that I couldn't figure out. We just opened the window for a bit and it was ok. Our second at day, I pulled my sheets back to go to bed and there was a 4 inch blood stain on the fitted sheet. I was disgusted. I called the front desk and I had to make the bed and pull off the dirty sheet. All that was offered was a 15% discount...i figured it would be more, but it wasn't. Be careful staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family