“great food”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2018

a very nice experience family gathering and the food was good along with the service.nice friendly resto

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Before rambling about the delicious food, I would like to point out that the staff is pretty amazing. Very nice, polite and friendly. The cooks are just wonderful and professional. I'm saying this as we were seated near the kitchen and saw a lot of staff in action. The food is incredible. The panko French toast with peach, pears, bacon and ham is to die for, sugary, but amazing. I would perhaps share the dish with someone else and take a little side order to make sure everyone eats until they are satisfied as it is very sugary in the end. As for the waffle, crispy on the outside and fluffy within, amazing! Due to the waitress recommandation, we took the strawberry frappé and it was really good, authentic taste. I can't wait to head back there upon my retour to Granby. It's a must for breakfast or brunch. Price is reasonable.

Enjoy:)

Reviewed August 2, 2017

try the mussels
oeufs benedictine ; good beer
be patient , the cook can be loaded
the best is togo for lunch
and you can ask for a breakfast all day long

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for a lunch on the patio today and was pleasantly surprised. I had the shrimp (not lobster) rolls, my wife had the big salad and my son tried the naan bread pizza with pulled pork and caramelized onions. All three dishes were very tasty but what impressed us most of was our waitress. The kitchen had run out of the salmon which my son originally ordered and they ran out of chicken which was supposed to be on my wife's salad, but just as we were about to get up and leave our waitress went out of her way to try and find a solution. With a little bit of give and take with the kitchen we ultimately ended up staying and we all enjoyed our meal. The food was not amazing but it was pretty good, but it was our waitress who really stole the show.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Frankly for me breakfast and restaurant do not really go together. Maybe I am too grumpy early in the morning. But these people put a smile on my face. It was breakfast taken to a dinner level. We showed for mother's day with a group of ten, the place was packed (always a great sign), they handled us with charm and the food was superb.