See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife arrived late. We asked the person on the desk if there would be a room available. The response was very aggressive and reproachful. I took the person to task. Almost got into a fight. Person tried to spit on us and insulted us very badly.

One of the worst experience ever. I can’t recommend this place

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bannu87
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Hi Mr.

I am really surprised and shock with your comments, I was outside the country for a week and I Just came back and I read that which make me really surprised that this had never happened before so please if you could read my guest reviews and you can tell that there is something wrong because my guest all satisfied and happy, so I don't know what happened this time please if you could call me at the Motel as soon as you can my name is Tony and I am the owner to look after that seriously with the my employee that was working at that time.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

This Motel is a very nice place to stay, for the price, it is unbelievable! The bed is so comfortable, a much better bed than pricier hotels I have stayed at. The room had a smart tv, nice decor and a modern updated bathroom. The owner of the motel { Tony } went above and beyond in making my stay in Gatineau comfortable and most of all I felt welcomed. I will be staying here next year when I participate in the Canada Army Run.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

You are always Welcome and thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience....

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The Motel Ritz is a five-plus star hotel! It is a very clean, modest, simple hotel for a great price. Tony, the owner, goes out of his way to make sure that his customers are comfortable and happy. He makes you think you were at some spendy too fancy of a hotel by the way he treats you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you very much and you are always Welcome to Motel Ritz.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

We rented this room over the Canada Day long weekend. The room was clean-the staff was very nice and always answered any questions we had. They gave us recommendations on restaurants around the area. I would definately return to the Ritz anytime I went to Gatineau.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Excellent hotel for a few nights stay. The bathroom was very clean and renovated. The beds very comfortable and the AC worked great. The staff in the reception were friendly and helpful. This is my 2nd stay at this Motel and I will keep visiting it in my future travels to Ottawa/Gatineau.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple