All reviews minutes driving breakfast area strip club sliding door stayed nights front desk yogurt downtown ottawa free breakfast booked this hotel would stay again bed was comfortable a great stay easy access parliament hill across the street copious
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We wanted a good room near the bicycle path, so this place was perfect, we got a nice room, confortable bed, clean sheets, and breakfast was excellent. one thing I would suggest them, is to add a waffle toaster =) <3
The only thing negative about this place was the temperature of the pool... so cold! =(

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fine for a family that just needs a place to sleep and cool off. It’s not luxurious, it’s what you pay for. Staff was lovely. Beds were pretty uncomfortable. The rooms are small but clean. The ac was wonderful during the crazy heat wave. Pool was clean and refreshing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Basic motel with clean room, comfortable bed, air condition is fine. Parking can be done in front of the room. Breakfast was good quality and sufficient if not special. Bonus was Boiled eggs :). Within short distance to the parliament hill and other other Ottawa downtown attractions. Frontdesk staff was polite. We reached around 11:30 pm and front desk was open for checkin. Close to the JacquesCartier Park. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with bigger bed if travelling with children
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The receptionist was really nice, I made a mistake for the booking. I wanted a room with 2 beds but actually my booking was a room with 1 bed. So the receptionist upgraded my room with 2 beds inside for free

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We found ourselves with out accomadation after out trip Advisor vacation rental owner said he was double booked. RIGHT!!!. We were looking for something clean and reasonably but in Ottawa it was not available. We went to Gatineau and found the Motel Adam. It was clean and I mean clean. They served a continent breakfast that was ok and it was quiet. I for one would stay there again.
Thank you Motel Adam.