Overall, we were quite satisfied with our 4 night stay:
- Check-in was swift and the guys at reception were very helpful; Our King room was large, spacious and very clean; view over the park and our room had been updated nicely
- upscale amenities...pool/hot tub...gym
- close to restaurants and easy access to Ottawa
- Suggestions to make the guest's stay even more enjoyable:
- Parking $18/night...this is not Ottawa!
Restaurant/ Cafeteria...definitely 1 to miss!: understaffed...no ambiance....menu selection very lacking in variety; When in Quebec...order Poutine!...but not here!!...arrived cold and the cheese curds were cold...sent it back!...Bar!? what bar?...OH!...the 2 bar stools in front of a "bar"...small portable, the kind you see at meetings/receptions...needless to say, we avoided it from then on!
On a positive note...it's a 2 minute walk to Timmy's!....ask the staff for the "shortcut"!.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking