All reviews across the street byward market canadian museum of history corner room parliament hill nice hotel excellent location nice walk rideau canal the river front desk staff quiet room breakfast buffet national gallery the air conditioning underground parking two double beds
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Only staying for 2 days before a cruise. Shuttle Service had stopped earlier in the month unknown to us. 25dollars each way in a taxi to go downtown. Hotel is isolated so you really need a car. After arriving on a long flight the "do not disturb" was put outside the door but removed the next morning at 9.30am .When we arrived back at 7.45pm our room had not been serviced. Reception told us no maid was available at that time & gave us fresh towels! We have travelled to numerous countries over the year and this is the first time this has happened.

Room tip: Don't put a Do Not Disturb on your door, & perhaps you will be lucky
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jtrotts, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Hello nelsonpauline,

I am sorry to read of your disappointment, however I do not believe you are rating the correct hotel. We do not have any cruises nearby nor do we offer a shuttle. I believe you may be referencing the Four Points by Sheraton Levis also in the province of Quebec.

If this is the case, may I ask that you remove your negative review of our hotel as we work hard on our overall rating and this unfortunately has a negative impact for us.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I was initially booked into a room directly across from some partiers and when I called the front desk they moved me to a quiet corner room. So much better!

The room was spacious and clean. What more do you need for a business trip?

Room tip: End room was very nice and quiet
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2018

The Four Seasons was our home during the tornado. The building is clean and quiet, close to a lot of fun spots to spend the evening. The front desk was understaffed and no one had a strategy or suggestion on where we should go if the tornado comes directly our way. The pool had to be closed due to a breach because of the weather. Parking is expensive it should be discounted if you are a guest.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The room was very comfortable and quiet. Check-in was easy. I was given one free drink and free snacks in the evening. Not sure if this is a regular thing or a promotion but it was nice. The lounge had a good selection of food and beverages and the staff was great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2018

A three night stay. I do not speak French but everyone was great and spoke English for me. Pool very nice and had a life guard on duty, which is new for me. Dining room for Meals was good. A lot of variety. Rooms spacious. Museum across the street.

Room tip: We were on the foth floor and it was quiet
Date of stay: August 2018