All reviews the river byward market alexandra bridge across the street jacques cartier park parliament building a river view room national gallery history museum location is excellent convenience store walking distance gatineau ottawa indoor pool convenient location front desk staff close to downtown
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Great location!! Proximity to downtown Ottawa was perfect for a girls night out, rooms were fresh and clean, staff was friendly and helpful, very reasonable rates! Would definitely choose this location again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Martin F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

AngieSeg,

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. We were so happy you chose us to host you " Girls Night Out"! Thank you for positively acknowledging our staff as well as cleanliness, our 2 core values.

Look forward to hosting you again, bring your family next time!

Martin Fogarty

Reviewed June 23, 2016

My friends and I stayed at the hotel for a girls weekend and it was an excellent stay. The current renovations never affected our stay once! The staff was friendly and we will definitely stay there again!

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

We were 8 girls reuniting for a great night. We had a fabulous stay!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful making sure that we were satisfied with everything! One night, great rooms, friendly staff with reasonable rates! Couldn't ask for a better stay! Thanks BW!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Kimberley E,

Thank you for choosing to host your " Girls night our" at our hotel. I was so pleased to read and share your positive feedback with our team members.

Please think of us for your summer vacations, and bring your whole family next time!

Martin Fogarty

Reviewed June 22, 2016

I just can't justify the cost of staying downtown so I always take the chance and stay in Gatineau.. and this hotel in my favorite. .. I WAS PLEASANTLY surprised upon arrival as they are giving themselves a face lift and it's looking great.

The front desk staff was fantastic, the were quick efficient and very helpful.. I was traveling with a few friends and they gave me recommendations for restaurants and a few bars downtown.

The rooms were great. We had a corner room and it was large, well furnished and quiet. The hotel is under renovations so the balcony does not open at this moment, however, the view outside was amazing.. We could see the river and parliament in it's full glory.

The hotel is very close to the market and restaurants in the area.

I would recommend this hotel in a heart beat ...

Room Tip: Ask for a corner river view room.
Reviewed June 22, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa. The location was superb with lovely views of the Ottawa River and a short walk to many attractions and downtown Ottawa. We especially loved that the bike trails were just outside our door. Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. There was some construction at the front of the hotel which took away from the appearance and the elevators looked dingy, but our room was very nice, clean and well decorated with a great view. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We plan to make our stay here an annual event.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple