1,488 results
All reviews the executive lounge beautiful hotel arome restaurant outdoor pool lake view cigar lounge attached casino tennis courts mini bar deluxe room room service ottawa area rooms are large free parking ottawa gatineau across the river cookies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed two nights at the Hilton Lac-Leamy, a gorgeous 5-star hotel only 4 km from Ottawa’s Parliament Hill. When one enters the long, stunning lobby, eyes are immediately drawn to the remarkable works of blown glass by famed artist Dale Chihuly as well as the beautiful chandeliers and wall sculptures.

The hotel features 349 luxurious guest rooms with oversized windows, 37 of which are suites. We were on “The Executive” floor in a beautiful suite, a huge room with a huge marble bathroom, lovely glass-doored shower and a king bed that was quite comfy. We frequented the “Lounge” for free non-alcoholic drinks and hors d’oeuvres in the early evening. Breakfast was special with panoramic views of Gatineau.

he floor to ceiling window allows a fantastic view over the water. The room had lots of storage space with a large closet and a drawers, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and other amenities.

The food and views were great, the hotel situated on an isthmus surrounded by a lake with a trail around it for recreation. The Hilton Lac-Leamy is a 5-star hotel and has maintained a 4-Diamond rating since it opened. It exceeded all expectations and the artwork throughout was quite attractive. Registration was quite smooth thanks to the well-skilled staff.

Adjacent is the Théâtre du Casino du Lac-Leamy where we took in a show.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room, the higher up the better
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
FRC6446, Manager at Hilton Lac-Leamy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bonjour Mike K, Thank-you for taking the time to write your review and share your comments. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the artwoork on display thoughout the hotel. Hope to see you again soon! François C.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel with stunning water scenery. I highly recommend upgrading to the executive level. The outdoor executive lounge on the 19th floor was perfect for relaxing and unwinding at the end of the day. If you want more excitement than of course the casino is attached to the hotel. The rooms are very well appointed, comfortable mattresses, and over sized bathroom and shower. What can I say, I’ve found my new favourite hotel when travelling to Ottawa. My favourite part of the hotel was the staff. Everyone I encountered was eager to go above and beyond what I was asking of them.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour Nick P, I'm happy to see that you have finally found your perfect hotel when travelling to Ottawa ;) Thank-you for taking the time to recognize the hotel staff, we couldn't do it without them! Thank-you for the recommendation and we'll see you again soon! François C.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Lake, mountain, bridge, garden, newly renovated venue ........ perfect place for a wedding. Staff is very professional and patient. Decent price. nothing to complain.

brunch is awesome. do not miss it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour shuliuw, Thank-you for you review. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again. François C.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Very nice room, nice staff. Access to bistro, restaurant and cafeteria style quick food. View from room was over the water and the room large with a good bathroom. Staff and service at breakfast were excellent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
FRC6446, Manager at Hilton Lac-Leamy, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Bonjour Btravellor, Thank-you for sharing your comments. Hope to see you again soon! François C.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I syaed here for one night because friends were staying here, I prefer downtown hotels, and it is not easy to get here unless by cab. It is a well-appointed hotel overlooking a lake, so unusually picturesque for a city location.. My room was spacious, but I found it difficult to adjust the air con or heating. The temperature dropped rapidly while I was there, so I put the thermostat up, and discovered that it was blowing hot air behind the curtain, so I didn’t get much benefit. The bed has reading lights which is an excellent idea, but in common with so many hotels, the lighting was dim and made it difficult to see inside my suitcase. I never did find out to turn on the mirror lights in the bathroom. The bathroom was very stylish with lots of marble, a huge shower and elegant bath - definitely one of the high points. My mini bar was locked, but the in-room tea and coffee supplied was good, although I ran out of milk. Breakfast was not included in the cost of my room, which was high, and that was disappointing but the casino coffee shop offered a good cup of coffee and muffin. The staff there were also friendly and competent. The hotel reception staff seemed unsure of several things I asked about, but were friendly and helpful. I have stayed at better hotels in this class.

Room Tip: Ask for lake view
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour Maytrea, Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience. Rest assured that I will follow-up with the reception staff in order to ensure they have the tools to respond to guest inquiries. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again. François C.