Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

The staff at Parachute Go Skydive are amazing, The staff go above and beyond to ensure your... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2023
travelling_cannuck
Ottawa, Canada
Beyond Amazing

My son and I went for his 17th birthday. I was nervous before arriving, but our instructors were... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2023
Jennifer M

All reviews tandem jump an incredible experience once in a lifetime parachute instructor ari 9000ft safety
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Vic was a great instructor! He made the jump seem effortless. Was very calm and reassuring. I particularly enjoyed how the staff interacted so well amongst each other and with other new jumpers, despite them being assigned to a particular individual. Not a single person was singled out.

Date of experience: August 2016
paradrenaline, Manager at Go Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

This is a very nice comment, thanks a lot for taking some time to give us a feedback like this. We try to make everyone feel as a part of our familly and we are glad you have noticed this.

See you soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I really enjoyed my experience. My instructor Pat was fantastic. I recommend it and I will definitely do it again.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thanks for you review Geniva. I will share you comment with Pat, he will be very happy to read this.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

It was my first skydive and I will always remember the thrill and excitement. Amazing experience , all thanks to my guide Simon❤️. Thank you so much for not letting go Simon ;)

Date of experience: August 2016

Thanks a lot Poonam J. I promise we will keep Simon as long as we can in the team so he can share incredible moments like this with a lot of our customers ;)

See you soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

The employees of Go Skydive are very courteous and client serv. oriented. Good information and training given. The instructors are very friendly and meticulous is setting up the gears. I had a SAFE BLAST... my experience was SUPER !

I recommend Go SkyDive !!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Quite an experience! Worth living at least once! It is an incredible feeling to jump off a plane at 13500 feet!