Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

The staff at Parachute Go Skydive are amazing, The staff go above and beyond to ensure your... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2023
travelling_cannuck
Ottawa, Canada
Beyond Amazing

My son and I went for his 17th birthday. I was nervous before arriving, but our instructors were... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2023
Jennifer M

All reviews tandem jump an incredible experience once in a lifetime parachute instructor ari 9000ft safety
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016

My friends and I decided to check sky diving off of our bucket list. We had amazing staff to help us get through our fears. Simon is a funny character and a great camera man. Vic was very reassuring on our way up in the plane. The way the instructors interacted with us made us feel very comfortable which made the experience that much better. I'd definitely sky dive again with them!

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Hands down the greatest experience ever! The staff made it even better they were so fun and goofy and made us really really enjoy every moment!! I am terrified of heights I don't even go on roller coasters but I am so glad I did this and I am so glad we had such incredible instructors with us! Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Go Sky!!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Amazing experience with the Go skydive team! As incredible as the experience was to jump from 13,000 ft in the sky, it was made even better by the Go skydive instructors. All instructors were very fun, social, and friendly. They really hyped up the experience and made it that much more memorable. I would recommend this place to everyone i know!

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Vic was a great instructor! He made the jump seem effortless. Was very calm and reassuring. I particularly enjoyed how the staff interacted so well amongst each other and with other new jumpers, despite them being assigned to a particular individual. Not a single person was singled out.

Date of experience: August 2016
paradrenaline, Manager at Go Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

This is a very nice comment, thanks a lot for taking some time to give us a feedback like this. We try to make everyone feel as a part of our familly and we are glad you have noticed this.

See you soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I really enjoyed my experience. My instructor Pat was fantastic. I recommend it and I will definitely do it again.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thanks for you review Geniva. I will share you comment with Pat, he will be very happy to read this.