Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

The staff at Parachute Go Skydive are amazing, The staff go above and beyond to ensure your... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2023
travelling_cannuck
Ottawa, Canada
Beyond Amazing

My son and I went for his 17th birthday. I was nervous before arriving, but our instructors were... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2023
Jennifer M

All reviews tandem jump an incredible experience once in a lifetime parachute instructor ari 9000ft safety
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Four of us went together, all first timers. The staff were very professional, relaxed and created a fun environment. They clearly enjoy sharing their sport! The safety briefing and instructions were clear and concise, the equipment was professional and we all felt very confident in our decision.
It was a truly amazing experience! I had been wanting to do this for more than 30 years and I was not disappointed. We included the photo and video package which was well worth the extra expense! An awesome keepsake and the shots were great!
I'm absolutely looking forward to going again and would chose the same location!
If anyone is thinking about skydiving this is the place for a great experience!

Date of experience: September 2016
paradrenaline, Manager at Go Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Thanks for your review Lynne and thanks for being with us you and your friends for this amazing day!

Wow 30 years without any jump o_O it was probably difficult to wait all that time ;)

We will be there for your next jump. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I had such an amazing experience! Went with a group of friends and all of us were impressed by how amazing the staff were. Made my experience so much more amazing and worry-free! I will definitely go again!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My friends and I decided to check sky diving off of our bucket list. We had amazing staff to help us get through our fears. Simon is a funny character and a great camera man. Vic was very reassuring on our way up in the plane. The way the instructors interacted with us made us feel very comfortable which made the experience that much better. I'd definitely sky dive again with them!

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Hands down the greatest experience ever! The staff made it even better they were so fun and goofy and made us really really enjoy every moment!! I am terrified of heights I don't even go on roller coasters but I am so glad I did this and I am so glad we had such incredible instructors with us! Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Go Sky!!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Amazing experience with the Go skydive team! As incredible as the experience was to jump from 13,000 ft in the sky, it was made even better by the Go skydive instructors. All instructors were very fun, social, and friendly. They really hyped up the experience and made it that much more memorable. I would recommend this place to everyone i know!