Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I made two jumps and next year I will take a skydiving courses

The best place for people, who need extreme and adrenaline. Who are scared, scared for nothing... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
goprocanadabiker
Ottawa, Canada
Best Experience of my Life

My sister and I did our first skydiving Jump the day of our 31st Birthday. It was a beautiful and... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
Frenchlondon1987
London, United Kingdom

All reviews tandem jump amazing experience bucket list free fall amazing staff great instructor video package would recommend to everyone terrified of heights once in a lifetime a lot of fun parachute jumper adrenaline thrill fears ari
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Today I experienced my first epic tandem jump and it will not be the last time! The energy and staff -simon- were amazing! This was a bucket list jump and it will not be the last time I jump! i cant wait for my next one! Have a fear? Up it Puppet and try this!!

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Four of us went together, all first timers. The staff were very professional, relaxed and created a fun environment. They clearly enjoy sharing their sport! The safety briefing and instructions were clear and concise, the equipment was professional and we all felt very confident in our decision.
It was a truly amazing experience! I had been wanting to do this for more than 30 years and I was not disappointed. We included the photo and video package which was well worth the extra expense! An awesome keepsake and the shots were great!
I'm absolutely looking forward to going again and would chose the same location!
If anyone is thinking about skydiving this is the place for a great experience!

Date of experience: September 2016
paradrenaline, Manager at Go Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Thanks for your review Lynne and thanks for being with us you and your friends for this amazing day!

Wow 30 years without any jump o_O it was probably difficult to wait all that time ;)

We will be there for your next jump. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I had such an amazing experience! Went with a group of friends and all of us were impressed by how amazing the staff were. Made my experience so much more amazing and worry-free! I will definitely go again!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My friends and I decided to check sky diving off of our bucket list. We had amazing staff to help us get through our fears. Simon is a funny character and a great camera man. Vic was very reassuring on our way up in the plane. The way the instructors interacted with us made us feel very comfortable which made the experience that much better. I'd definitely sky dive again with them!

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Hands down the greatest experience ever! The staff made it even better they were so fun and goofy and made us really really enjoy every moment!! I am terrified of heights I don't even go on roller coasters but I am so glad I did this and I am so glad we had such incredible instructors with us! Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Go Sky!!!!!