Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
AMAZING Second Skydive!!

I went skydiving here in August as a birthday present from my parents and loved it so much that I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kassia9052
Highly recommend

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Freefall was the best part. My instructer was so assuring i... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Pooja_shri8

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2021

Had a amazing experience, really wana do again

I really appreciate to trainer Eaari who make it possible and such a experience guy

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed June 12, 2021

I went skydiving on June 10 for the first time wow what a amazing experience I have been scared of heights for all my life and decided that it would be a great idea to go skydive and face my fears , it’s the best thing I have ever done I am now hooked and will be going to take the course to pass the license to skydive the staff were so helpful making sure to explain on the ground and on the plane they made my feel really safe I recommend GO SKYDIVE to anyone wanting to experience flying thanks to all the team at GO SKYDIVE you changed my life and a friends life for ever :)) Ben C

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed June 7, 2021

I am the father of one of two killed men on May 29, 2021. My son; late Yousef Afaneh (the trainee) and late Greg Hay (the instructor ) were killed in a tandem jump, when both parachutes malfunctioned. Cay you imagine?!!!

Think of the grief, pain, sadness and sorrow we're living in that this company (GO SKYDIVE) caused us as parents .

Yousef's friends who jumped on that day visited us to extend condolences. They mentioned many stories about other mistakes that they've experienced while preparing, jumping, and after landing.

GO SKYDIVE never called, never showed any sympathy. On the contrary, they sent videos to people who jumped on that day, as if nothing has happened.

Date of experience: May 2021
4  Thank LateYousef
Reviewed October 12, 2020

all together my experience was amazing the crew at goskydive gatineau is amazing they are great people and the vibe is incredible it was my 2nd jump this year and I will be going again next year for sure what a wonderful experience

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed September 7, 2020

Jumped from 9000ft with Ari in 2017. Loved it so much I came back. Jumped from 13500ft with Charles a few days ago. Both instructors were fantastic for the ground training, in the plane, and under the canopy. Adequate COVID precautions being taken. Would recommend.

Date of experience: September 2020