“Amazing brunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Tried to get in for the first serving but it was packed.. my husband and I ended up making a reservation for an hour and a half later, and it was well worth it!

There are glasses of orange juice waiting at your table and are continuously filled by your waiter/ess. The Clam chowder was to die for as the beaver tail dessert station. The brunch has tons of variety catering to everyone's needs, my husband and I have opposite tastes and we're both overly satisfied with this brunch. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We were seated at a table by the the window that we had asked for. The waiter answered my many questions, and was friendly. We were prepared to wait and we wanted a relaxing supper, but it took around 40 minutes or more and the waiter apologized saying that they were busy. Before he walked away, I asked him to wait to make sure my food was hot, and it was. Part way through the manager came over to see if everything was okay and then came over at the end to apologize again and asked if there was anything he could do... we said it was fine , but as he walked away. He asked if they could give us dessert and coffee. He was trying hard to have happy customers, so I didn’t have the heart to tell him, that we had free deserts on the 19th floor..... and we thanked him. I then asked for coffee and baileys and we were brought the yummy coffee ... QUALITY OF FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND THE WAITER AND MANAGER TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE SURE WE WERE HAPPY .

Date of visit: March 2018
Jean-Michel G, Public Relations Manager at Arome Seafood and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Hi ChattyCanada,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our entire team is committed to offering the best customer service possible, even on busy nights. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant Arôme Seafood and grill. Have you had the chance to eat on our patio during summer? The view on the lake is incredible. We hope to see you again! Best regards

Reviewed March 4, 2018

This has a great breakfast choice from ligh fruit to full American breakfast. Starts around $18.00 good price if you compare other greasey food places that cost about the same.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I am forever grateful for the welcome made by the waitress who let me have a late lunch (approx 3 pm) after my morning flight from Edmonton. I was very hungry by then and I was not sure if the restaurant staff would let me in for a quick lunch meal - they sure did! I had a green salad with olive oil, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and other lovely ingredients and a calamari for an appetizer - both were delicious! I cannot imagine what they cook for dinner in the evenings! Another time...

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Dinner here just after arriving from the airport, and starving all day. Definitely a class restaurant with an amazing French menu. All 4 of us were happy with our choices, they even managed a vegan meal, even though there was not a fully vegan choice on the menu. Ambiance was friendly and welcoming, waitstaff were excellent as they should be. Although we were seated next to a large, noisy group, we were just far enough away to enjoy our own conversation.