All reviews golf course double tree french doors cookies champlain bridge hardwood floors pool and hot tub living room nice hotel sitting area buffet breakfast short drive hotel staff two queen beds free parking front desk staff easy access
Reviewed June 28, 2016

This is fabulous place to stay for business and leisure. Always feel welcome and people just make your stay so pleasant. I would highly recommend to stay there and just enjoy your surroundings too. Great place to visit and relax too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

The room was nice. It was big. Nice floors. But the bed was not bery comfortable. Front desk people sucked. I got there and she barely said a word to me. She asked for my credit card. I gave it. She handed me a paper to sign without saying anything. She pointed to the signature line. Then she hands me my room key, without saying anything. I ask what room I'm in, she tells me it's written on envelope the key cards come with. Horrible customer service.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CustServManager, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Dear guest, we apologize for the inconvenience you went through during your recent stay. Your comments were passed on to our front desk manager for her immediate action. We hope to have the chance to make it right on your next visit to the area. Best regards

Reviewed June 25, 2016

Everything was bad. The sofa bed in the room was broken and they have to change it at 11 pm, no towels for the pool, the second night the room was a mess so we have to change rooms at 10 pm and the other room had just one tv. The wii fii did not work in the cafeteria, pool and parking areas.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank P2230GFjulians

Dear guest, we apologize for the inconvenience you went through during your recent stay. Your comments were passed on to our managers for their immediate action. We hope to have the chance to make it right on your next visit to the area. Best regards

Reviewed June 24, 2016

Great food and wonderful service
Pleasant atmosphere, nice enclosed area near lobby to get together. Rooms were nice and the view from room windows over the golf course we're especially soothing. Worth the trip from B.C.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Tried to book a meeting space at this hotel today and the front desk person (Vanessa) said that there was absolute no one available to help me and could not speak with a manager on duty. Told me that I should book my meeting room elsewhere. I now agree - and I suggest you do not consider this hotel if you plan to book anything of any importance either!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Ryan P

Hello Ryan, we take note of your comment regarding your attempt to book meeting space at our property. We do apologize for not being able to offer you a solution at such a early hour in the morning on a public holiday. We hope to be of service to you in the future. With our best regards.