“Family Diner”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Service was impeccable. She was very attentive to our needs. I did not get her name. I should. She was a mature caring person who was very pleasant with her approach and care.
The ribs were great as usual. My favorite when I go there. I always take the combo chicken and ribs so that I can share.
They had the special on Sunday: With every meal, the salad bar was included. I took the soup and it was very hardy as usual with a lot of chicken. Highly recommend.
Suggest seating as you come in to your left. Less people and less noise making it enjoyable!

1  Thank RicharDaniel
Charlie V, Propriétaire at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thank you for your good words! We hope you'll visit us again soon!

Aki

Reviewed July 30, 2016

food is always good, nothing spectacular but not disappointed
salad bar could have much more varieties to it

1  Thank stephenjolicoeur
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled on this popular Restaurant and decided to try it out for its fresh fair food. The salad bar was great and chicken soup yummy. The service was slow on refill of drinks and apparently they ran out of ice? (that's a first). The meal itself was good, large portion sizes. We all ended up taking food with us.

Reviewed May 15, 2016

we got there had no reservations got a table within 15 minutes service and food excellent. they replenish the buffet table constantly so it is always fresh. Our server Lana was fast efficient and excellent. We recommend this restaurant to anyone, you will not regret it and the prices very decent.

Charlie V, Responsable des relations clients at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

Hello Robert,

I am extremely happy your dining experience was exceptional, and I thank you for your kind words.
My staff and I all look forward to serving you again !

Aki
Owner - Scores Gatineau

Reviewed March 4, 2016

I was at Scores recently and was very disappointed. What used to be excellent is now average; nothing to call home about. I had to return my plate because the lettuce in my wrap was Brown. This would never have happened in the earlier days. I don't think I will return.

Charlie V, Guest Relations Manager at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant.
We are sorry to read that your Scores experience was less than perfect.
We take guest feedback very seriously and have forwarded your comments to our Operations Team!

Charlie V.