“After the incident on December 2015 ( The best restaurant to eat ) and much better”
Review of Scores

Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Mr.Aki

Since 2015 your restaurant have change also your personnel.I am so sorry to have wrote my opinion in regard of the former manager but with the two new managers operating your business what a change around.Also the employees are happy to see the customers and welcome them with a smile and sometime they goes out of their ways to please them when they come in to sit them.Each time someone ask me when shopping where there is a good restaurant to eat; right away I tell them go to Scores restaurant on Maloney Blvd and I will promise you, you will have no regret to have listen to me also you may want to come back again.Mr,.Aki you and your partner will be in business for very long time.You have been serving the public for 20 years so far and I am sure you will be servir the public for another 20 years and plus.
My excuse again.
You have the best Salad Bar for people who are vegetarian I mean it.
A small note: this restaurant is so clean that you can eat your food sitting on the floor.
Germai A.Lavoie

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello Mr. Lavoie,

As you already know with your years of experience in the hotel/restaurant service industry, there is nothing better than receiving positive comments from happy guests. I appreciate your comments and your jokes throughout the years.
So keep smiling and take care of yourself and your lovely wife and I hope to see you soon!

Aki

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I went for lunch yesterday with my daughter. i ordered a glass of water with lots of ice and a glass of diet pepsi. I wanted to see if it was true i would get gross water without ice. to my surprised i got those items right, Afterward came the bad part. the server was rushed big time. i wanted to order a chicken skewer. now i wanted to replace the rice by french fries. I have to been many different scores and it has never been a problem. I am epipen allergic to milk. That included butter margarine. you get what i'm saying. i was told there where no substitution possible. she said she would talk to her manager and explained. So i told her if i couldn't get fries I would take a piece of chicken. She never came back and brought me the chicken, Once i had finish eating..i was told well..you would of had to pay extra so i didn't bother asking...ok... once seriously i'm never going back.. to cheap to make exceptions for allergies, I have been catered to many at many different places even other score, and secondly i'm not that poor, if i go out to eat i can afford my food. i m very angry at the service i got,

Aki D, General Manager at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hello Patricia
I am very sorry for your experience
If you do not mind calling me at 819 243 8080 i would like to get more information please .

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great food and large portion size. Highly recommend, and would return. Lunch portion was big enough to take home half for dinner.

1  Thank Epochehns
Theodore D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This place is like a Swiss Chalet but for a tiny bit more money, they include a great salad bar in your meal price. The salad bar wasn't huge but it was a decent size with a fair amount of variety and the lettuce was fresh. You can even go up a 2nd time if you want and we did for the fruit after we had our main meal (ie pineapple, cantaloupe, grapes, mandarins etc.) . The only thing that brought the review down one peg was the chicken. Our party had both the dark and light meat and both were just average. The service on the other hand was excellent. We would certainly go to this restaurant again when we are next in Gatineau.

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

I'm sorry to hear your chicken was just average, please don't be shy to tell your waitress next time, we have no problem replacing your meal. Also, this week we just revamped our salad bar aka "le grand saladier" with chili, nachos and much much more !

hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

It was our 38th Wedding Anniversary, we had originally planned to go to another restaurant in Gatineau and the overall experience.....before we ordered......was catastrophic and we left to come to Scores......
Wowww.....what a fantastic experience, from the wonderful greeting from the smiling receptionist to our marvellous waitress who saved our wedding Anniversary dinner.......
Everything we ate, the breaded pickles, the soup, the salad and the ribs and chicken, was succulently mouth-wateringly delicious, at the end of our meal, the waitress even surprised us with an Anniversary dessert.....wowwwww, she saved the day......this was the best dinner we've had in Gatineau yet in long time.....the fall off the bone ribs just melted in your mouth.......we ate a bit of the chicken, but we were stuffed....lol.....our waitress brought us a container and we brought the rest home........needless to say but we left her a hefty well deserved tip. Scores, you are a winner.

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Hello Mariette,

my team and I thank you for your kind words, it is such a treat when we receive nice comments from our guests, and yes.... we do have the best ribs in town !
Happy Wedding Anniversary :)