“Ok food but atmosphere isn't great.”
Review of Scores

Scores
Ranked #50 of 667 Restaurants in Gatineau
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The service was good. Waitress was courteous and friendly.

The food was delicious. Juicy chicken, great salad bar, nice drinks and wonderful desserts.

The price was average. If you only want chicken though, it is a little more expensive the Benny & Co or Saint Hubert, but for the rest the prices were fair.

The only downside, and it's a big one, was the other customers around us. We were seated in a corner, next to a family of 6, and they were all big belchers! The 4 children were monsters: rude, rowdy, and ate like pigs. It's not the restaurants fault but just be warned that this place is very "family friendly". It very difficult to enjoy a meal with disgusting sounds and little food fights next to you.

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for your comments and I can understand your frustrations. And although it is hard for us to control the atmosphere it is our responsibility to offer you the best dining experience. It would not of been a bother for us if you would of liked to be moved to another location in the restaurant. So please feel free next time if there is anything we can do to accommodate you better.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

First time at this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised by both the food quality and service. The salad bar was amaaaazing, as was the entree. Will be back next time we are in town.

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

thank you for your positive comments, hope to see you soon !

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We attended this restaurant for the second time in a month. We were very satisfied with the service and the food the first time. I ordered 1/4 chicken. With this I was allowed the salad bar, I was very satisfied with the quality of it, my 1/4 was delicious. On my second visit I chose onlyy the salad bar because of the variety I saw the first time. What a dissapoointement, did not have half fruits it did the last time, the shrimp in the salad must have all swam away because there was not one to be found, The other gest were satisfied with ther orders but everyone commented negatively about the salad bar

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Andre,

I'm sorry we did not meet up to your expectations on your second visit. I assure you we will take a closer look at our salad bar since it is the CRUCIAL element to our guest experience and I thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great food. Awesome salad bar with many items. Service was friendly and quick. Very attentive server. Food was very hot. Great taste. Good value for the money.

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

thank you for your kind review, always a pleasure to get comments from happy guests !!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Mr.Aki

Since 2015 your restaurant have change also your personnel.I am so sorry to have wrote my opinion in regard of the former manager but with the two new managers operating your business what a change around.Also the employees are happy to see the customers and welcome them with a smile and sometime they goes out of their ways to please them when they come in to sit them.Each time someone ask me when shopping where there is a good restaurant to eat; right away I tell them go to Scores restaurant on Maloney Blvd and I will promise you, you will have no regret to have listen to me also you may want to come back again.Mr,.Aki you and your partner will be in business for very long time.You have been serving the public for 20 years so far and I am sure you will be servir the public for another 20 years and plus.
My excuse again.
You have the best Salad Bar for people who are vegetarian I mean it.
A small note: this restaurant is so clean that you can eat your food sitting on the floor.
Germai A.Lavoie

Aki D, Owner at Scores, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello Mr. Lavoie,

As you already know with your years of experience in the hotel/restaurant service industry, there is nothing better than receiving positive comments from happy guests. I appreciate your comments and your jokes throughout the years.
So keep smiling and take care of yourself and your lovely wife and I hope to see you soon!

Aki