All reviews off the highway waffles toast first floor nova scotia easy access front desk clerk free breakfast ground level great place to stay boston pizza the breakfast area convenient location gas station nice room parking lot new brunswick
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I reviewed this hotel in 2010 and at that time, felt we received good value. However, such was not our experience in September of 2017. The room we had was very dusty, inside the regrigerator was not as clean as it could be and the air conditioner was exceptionally noisy.

We will not stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear guest,
i appreciate you bringing to my attentioin the unpleasant experience you had at our hotel. Your feedback is appreciated, and will help us address certain issues. I would like to apologize on the behalf of the hotel and it's team for your stay.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

As soon as we walked in, we smelled old stale cigarette scent, we went to the desk and complained. Clerk said we will check it out tomorrow, in other words, too bad we are not changing rooms. The lights were so poor, probably 25watt bulbs. There was a constant loud humming that never stopped so we slept very poorly and I ended up with a nasty headache within the hour of being in the room. We had to walk outside for fresh air. Breakfast was awful. Only good thing about this place is it was clean.

Date of stay: September 2017

Hi,
thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not alll it could have been.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Nothing special, but it's convenient to the highway and fine if you need a place to spend a night. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff were OK, though not that helpful with local information. Breakfast choices were average for that type of hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am pleased that you had a positive overall experience. I would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Inn for your recent trip to Edmundston and also for taking the time to write a review of our proprety.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

So, we booked a room with an extra bed and were told by the girl on the desk that there was an extra charge for the bed, which we were happy with.
She then rolled the bed to the room and left it in the corridor, so the first thing we had to do was rearrange the furniture and make the bed - now what you expect when you have to pay extra for said bed.

There were two ladies on reception - one very nice and helpful. Other one quite rude and abrupt....

However the room it self was comfortable enough and whilst my husband was not impressed with the breakfast, my children very much enjoyed it - my expectations were low given other comments and so it seemed ok.

The main issue was the attitude of the lady who served us - maybe she was have a bad day or maybe hospitality isn't for her !

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

All reviews are taken into consideration by management in order to identify areas in need of improvement.
Although we are always disappointed to hear that someone's stay was not to their satisfaction, we appreciate knowing what issues you experienced so we can take appropriate steps to correct them.
I do apologize for your experience here and the impression that it left you with.
Again i would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused to you due to our shortfall in services.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I've been in a lot of hotels and motels and I've never been met at reception with such disgusting service. I had two simple questions, one about a ground floor room and if the booked room was ok for pets. I was abruptly told "we're fully booked", each time I asked a question. The area is all booked with seasonal guests and this leaves me no choice. Ill be staying at comfort inn for the very last time. STAY AWAY. They don't need your business, they're "fully booked"..

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017