All reviewsoff the highwaywafflestoastcontinental breakfastground leveleasy accessconvenient locationfront desk staffboston pizzagas stationthe breakfast areawould stay here againparking lotpatio doorsnice place to staynew brunswickthe east coast
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We chose this place because of the location. Edmunston is the perfect place to stop when travelling from Halifax to Ottawa because it's around half way home. As well, being a able to see the place from the highway is a bonus.

As we approached the motel, my husband and I smelled an overwhelming odour (our windows were up btw) of strong, nauseating "coffee". Turns out, it is the smell of the pulp and paper mill (at least that's what I think it was). This air pollution problem could
be a big issue for people with respiratory illness. Thankfully however, we did not smell anything in our room.

When we went to the front desk, I was frankly shocked at how casual the front desk employee looked. She was wearing jeans, and she didn't seem very professional (yes, it's a motel, but clean casual slacks and a smile go a long way).

The room we had (2 double beds) was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast the next morning was on par with more expensive places, My only issue would be the state of the waffle maker. They need to keep it much cleaner. (note: I used it nonetheless).

Would I stay here again? Yes, I would.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear customer,

First I would like to thank you for using TripAdvisor. It is a guest feedback that encourages us to improve in areas that did not meet and exceed expectation.

We hope to see you again in a near future!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

The Inn is pretty basic but literally 1 minute from the off ramp from the highway. It is also a 10 minute walk from Boston Pizza and other places to eat which was very convenient. The young lady at the front desk was very friendly and the breakfast was decent and included in the price. I was surprised it didn't have a USB charging port in the room as that is pretty much standard these days but the rooms were a little dated but clean. The A/C unit is a tad noisy so if it's summer be prepared for that. Overall a decent stay for a good price for one night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear customer,

I sincerely hope that you had a pleasant trip to Edmundston and would love to welcome you back sometime in the near future to experience more of what Comfort Inn has to offer.

It appears we are doing some things well, and your comments will help us improve the other areas.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

I have stayed at this motel a few times and it is very pet friendly and my little dog is quite comfortable there. The rooms are very comfortable and roomy and the last time I had breakfast there it was very good. This stay did not have breakfast but did go down for coffee before leaving. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Because front staff was on her own, it did take a few minutes to check in. Usually this would not have been a problem but it was my problem this time as I was very tired. Overall it is a wonderful place to stay and close to restaurants as well as the Transcanada Hwy.

Room Tip: I have slept in a few rooms at this motel and they are all the same - comfortable and quiet.
1  Thank 65LindaR

Dear customer,

As a General Manager, guest comments are invaluable to me, both positive and negative feedback that you have provied us will allow us to make improvements to our business.

Thank you for taking the time to put a review of our proprety on tripAdvisor.

We hope to see you again in a near future.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

The hotel is located right off the highway with restaurants close by. This makes it a convenient stop. Breakfast was average nothing special. The issue was the room had a bad smell and seemed a bit outdated.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NHM613

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Inn for your recent trip to Edmundston.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay but appreciate your comments regarding areas in need of improvement.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This is a very good Comfort Inn. .This is real easy to find. I had no problem even at night. Room was very clean and quite. The front desk clerk was very nice. The breakfast was very good. For a reward menber the points were very good rate.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to make a review. It is always a pleasure to heat from our guests that have great experiences with us and we hope you will return again soon in Edmundston.