Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews zip line rock climbing suspension bridge montmorency falls quebec city via ferrata gift shop afraid of heights well worth the visit beautiful waterfall free parking rushing water easy hike per adult natural beauty three bridges different levels
Reviewed November 3, 2014

The park offers a walk along the edge of a beautiful waterfall. You also get to walk on several suspension bridges over the water. My elderly mother and I had so much fun crossing the suspension bridges. The bridges swayed back and forth as people walked on them. Our fear of heights was very strong that day. We really enjoyed the hike and the views. I would highly recommend this attraction!!

2  Thank Sealife1960
Canyonsa, Responsable relations clients at Canyon Sainte-Anne, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2014

We are glad that you have appreciated! It is always good to have feed back like this because we work very hard to satisfy our visitors. Thank you! - Marie-Élaine

Reviewed October 23, 2014

very nice scenery awaits you while you walk around canyon. Not far from Quebec city, moderate walking difficulty mostly due to step stairs at times will award you with views of waterfall and bridges over mountain river. For someone with extra time and search of adventure, check sites to book a day of adventure boulder climbing tours (couple hours long, fun for a family, must be reasonably fit). Must be pretty crowded during the touristy summer months, but still a good addition while visiting Quebec.

2  Thank iglana
Reviewed October 22, 2014

This is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful attractions in the region of Québec city. The trail passes through three bridges in different height, providing beautiful scenery of the waterfall, the canyon and the beautiful trees. We took a lot of pictures.

2  Thank LanaFerreira
Reviewed October 21, 2014

What a photographer's dream. Terrific trails, bridges, nature scenery. Fall leaves, rainbow in the falls. It couldn't have been a more beautiful excursion and totally worth the drive in our rental car from Quebec City. Whoever planned and built these trails deserves an award for making it possible for us to get so close and have such terrific views.

2  Thank GoodKarmaTraveler
Reviewed October 13, 2014

I'm still amazed with all the beauty I saw....you can visit the site in max 2 hours,I did this today.Next time,I'll bring my dog with me.

1  Thank clamacedo79