All reviews front desk great hotel sausage best westerns off the highway beds were very comfortable hot breakfast nova scotia new brunswick waffles place to stay waffle maker breakfast room is fast food free breakfast would definitely stay here again comfortable hotel
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

We were driving from Halifax to Quebec City, and needed a pet friendly place. After driving through high winds and dust storms we were exhausted. What a lovely place. Clean, convenient. Welcoming. Good breakfast too.

Don't just take my word. Our dog loved his dog treats and the green grass for his walks.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

I always love seeing comments involving the pets' stay at the hotel!! I am glad to hear you and your four legged friend enjoyed the hotel experience while here in Woodstock. Hope to see you stay again in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

The hotel was clean and modern.The room was clean and comfortable.We just needed a place to sleep so didn't make full use of the amenities offered.The breakfast was good.The hotel was easy to find and located near restaurants.The hotel staff were pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback. We are fortunate to be so close to the restaurants in town as well as so close to the highway. Hopefully next time you stay with us, you can stay longer and enjoy the full experience of our property!

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

This hotel provided everything as expected with welcoming staff, easy access from the highway, a large, clean room with plenty of amenities: comfortable beds, ample towels and toiletries, excellent wi-fi, and a generous breakfast. There were plenty of choices including eggs, hot and cold cereal, yoghurt and cheeses, breads and muffins, juices, fruits, coffees and tea. The kids (who were plentiful) were delighted at the waffle maker and happily added whipped cream and chocolate sauce. The attendant was welcoming and efficient and the local paper ready. Enjoyed the assurance of good Best Western service.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

On a recent visit back to New Brunswick to visit my son, I booked accommodations at this hotel thinking my stay would only be for a couple of nights. Unexpected events happened and my stay was for two weeks. The front desk staff, cleaning staff, conference manager, front office supervisor and general manager were very accommodating on my extended stay and provided great service. They were able to plan a reception to celebrate my son with very short notice and the food provided was excellent. While I cannot remember all the names, a huge thank you to Trina Jones, Jennifer Thompson, Christie Prosser, Gina McHatten and Kaylee Stewart. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Great people. Great room. Reasonable price and very clean. Called while travelling from Ontario. Very accomodating to get me set up. Nice little bar with patio. Pool clean. Very welcoming. Second time I stayed here and will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business