“Gem”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2014

Excellent food, beautiful menu. Staff are very friendly. Definitely returning again. Next time I will be taking my best friend.

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and food ! Friendly , ate there 3 times , always specials every night would recommend to anyone . Very pretty presentation !

Reviewed 29 November 2014

The food was good, but the evening was spoiled by intrusive wait staff. We were attending a dinner lecture in the private dining room and the waitress kept on interrupting the speaker. It was very irritating and I don't know how he kept his composure. It would have been much better if she could at least have kept her voice down. It would have been easier to ask late comers to go to main restaurant for a few moments.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

How can a small place like Woodstock be home to such a sublime restaurant? I live in one of the biggest cities in the country, yet have seldom experienced such delicious food, presented so elegantly, and priced so reasonably. I came very close to breaking my own rule about not photographing my meal, and once I tasted it, wished that I had photographed it. I enjoyed a glass of Merlot, a generous serving of crab-stuffed mushrooms, and Florentine Chicken that could almost convert me to eating spinach on a regular basis. As an added bonus, my main course arrived after I had finished my appetizer (i.e., not during!) and my server, Cathy, was efficient, personable, and understandably proud to be presenting such scrumptious food. I came to New Brunswick for the lobster, but will go home remembering this meal as one of the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Visiting this restaurant was a great way to end the last day of my autumn vacation. I agree with the previous three reviewers. The food was excellent and well priced. Rhoda was attentive but subtly so. She did not try to upsell the menu as so often happens. The restaurant, table, and linens were very clean and lacked the cloying scents common to many restaurants. I had recently eaten at the Crowne Plaza in Fredericton and the Little Mediterranean Restaurant was a far better dining experience. I was impressed at the privacy of the booths, which by the way are very comfortable. Only is an hour's drive from Fredericton on a four-lane highway, this is a restaurant worth visiting on a regular basis.

1  Thank Joanne M