“World of flavours right here”
Review of Little Mediterranean Restaurant - CLOSED

Little Mediterranean Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2015

After travelling quite extensively, I must say, each dish is a delight. Fav's are bruschetta, any salmon dish, flatbreads and salads. I have never had even a so so meal, all have been stellar delights of flavour

Reviewed December 20, 2014 via mobile

I have been there many times. This is the first time I've been very disappointed. There was a new menu with new apps ( finally !). They were terrible. The bruschetta was terrible. Very strong and pungent in the worst way possible. After trying that I had lost my appetite. I tried a new dish , the vegetarian Moroccan inspired dish and added chicken. It looked disgusting like stew and it didn't taste wonderful. The final thing to top off the evening was the tiniest slice of chocolate cheese cake they gave us. Wow ! After visiting there many many times, I can safely say I will not return. I can cook better in my own kitchen , and I'll admit that I'm not a great cook. The service also wasn't great. Had our menus closed for a good 20 minutes before she asked for out main meal choices. She walked by us and looked at us about 5 times as she headed to the other room. Let's just say if you want to pay more be get good value head to the train in Bristol !!! I have no problem paying the price to dine there. Worth every penny !

Reviewed December 19, 2014

Excellent food, beautiful menu. Staff are very friendly. Definitely returning again. Next time I will be taking my best friend.

Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and food ! Friendly , ate there 3 times , always specials every night would recommend to anyone . Very pretty presentation !

Reviewed November 29, 2014

The food was good, but the evening was spoiled by intrusive wait staff. We were attending a dinner lecture in the private dining room and the waitress kept on interrupting the speaker. It was very irritating and I don't know how he kept his composure. It would have been much better if she could at least have kept her voice down. It would have been easier to ask late comers to go to main restaurant for a few moments.