“Interesting choice of food”
Review of La ville indienne

La ville indienne
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival one is met with a smile seated offered water...and having the house specialties explained. And questions answered professionally. If you are not really familiar with Indian plates it is best to ask. We were told that during high season they are planning to offer buffet meals. It is a nice addition to the choice of restaurants in St. Sauveur.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We who live full time in St.Sauveur have been waiting a long time for an Indian restaurant so we are happy to see this new arrival. It is not the best Indian food I have had but I am grateful to have any so close to home. Absolutely I prefer Jean Talon in Park Ex. or Pushap but its a long way to go. The prices are a little high for the quantities you get and the service has been a little rusty but all in all I hope they stay around awhile.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

It is good to take the special which gives you a medley of everything great place when you are vegetarian too.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Actually the only Indian food in town.
Did the job but I have eaten better.
But over all it was alright

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I'm sorry to say that this is not the real Indian experience. If you've never had real Indian before, then I'd say it's OK, but nevertheless too expensive for what you get. But if you are used to the ParcX experience in Montréal, you'll be disappointed.

It's too bad, because service is good, restaurant is clean, but food is very average.