“Wonderful crepes”

Creperie L'Armorique
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Was visiting St. Saveur with a friend who lives lives not far away. We had tried another Creperie in town on other visits but L'amorique was in a charming old building and looked very inviting. We were seated right way and toldvthe specials of the day and hiven the set menu. The list of crepes both savory and sweet is excellent. I chose a ham, cheese and asparagus crepe; my friend had one with cheese and bacon. I also had a wonderful Wurbec brewed dark beer. Nice room and friendly wait staff. Cost for two with tip was in the $50 range...but worth it. Also a lovely town to stroll around.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stopped in this village on the way to Mont Tremblant, at midday and were tempted by the sweet crepes which were a hit for us, my wife's choice came with strawberries and mine with vanilla ice cream chocolate sauce and almonds, delicious, yes it took a short time to be delivered and was not cheap but the waitress was delightful and patient in coping with my inadequate French, and we could see the restaurant was very busy and we were not in a rush. Indeed, we were able to watch the world passing by as this was situated on a busy but interesting street and well worth the short sojourn.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We were doing a day trip through the mountains and stopped to walk around Saint Sauveur. We were hungry and L’Armorique looked good. We had a savory crepe which was solid but nothing special. The French onion soup was average.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner on Monday evening. Sat outside, however part of outside seating area smelled so poorly, we were able to sit towards back sans smell. We had 4 of us in party. Waiter was very pleasant however our order was very mixed up. Wrong beers delivered, waiter responsive and gave us right order. Dinner came out before appetizers. No follow up from waiter during meal. 2 dinners had substitute ingredients without us being told, substituting romaine lettuce for arugala, essentially making a salad on top of a crepe. No refill for water or beverages. Desert ordered was a flambee, however not done right, leaving alcohol drenching crepe. I do think this is a management problem not necessarily a problem with waiter. This is not a restaurant I could or would recommend. Very disappointing. I feel bad for staff as it appears management is lacking. Spend your time and money elsewhere.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My daughter and I had a delicious lunch here. The waitress was very friendly and patient with my French. My daughter ordered the house lemonade which the waitress warned us was not sweet and she added sugar for her. They have a large selection of sweet and savory crepes. We shared one of each and thought they were delicious. There is a nice patio where you can overlook the main street. The service was good and the food came quickly.