“A lovely meal with great service”
Review of Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Principale
Description: Après une journée sur les pistes ou dans les glissades d'eau, toute la famille mérite un moment de détente au steakhouse et bar Bâton Rouge Saint-Sauveur.
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Three of us had dinner here on a busy Saturday night. We had no reservations and had to wait 30 minutes for a table (which was what they estimated). They then showed us to a great booth with a beautiful view of the lit ski hill. The food was good, the steaks cooked perfectly and the service was attentive without being obtrusive.

Reviewed December 16, 2016

Never really had a bad experience at Baton Rouge. I've done many Baton Rouge Restaurants in Montreal & Toronto. I'm not too sure why they even stayed open this night. There was nobody in the restaurant sections, a first for me and only 7 customers including our party of 2. The soup was very pasty, like it's been around for 2 or 3 days. The Louisiannaise salad, which is my all-time favorite was so bad. Dry, no taste, butt ends of romaine lettuce. We had to leave 3/4 of the soup and salad. The only thing that was good this night was the drinks and the poor waitress, Suzanne that had to live through this night, of bad service from the kitchen. I really wanted to ask for my money back, but was scared that they were already losing lots of money this night. Very disappointed from Baton Rouge. Not impressed.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Can't go bad with BR.
Excellent food. Style. Service...
I'll go for the ribs next time...
Ans I'll try more beer

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Great food, super staff, awesome location.
Been many times. Never disappointed ! Just never got around to reviewing. Keep up the great work !

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Mostly empty but slow service, a large bone in my chicken tenders and given 5$ off was just pathetic