“Friday day off late lunch”

Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: de la Gare
Description: Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill is a friendly Celtic Pub that caters to customers looking for a cozy atmosphere. We have 20 beers on tap and an amazing array of delicious meals prepared with only the freshest ingredients. We are not your typical pub and take pride in everything we put on our plates! Since 1996 we have been bringing great evenings and even greater food to our clients.
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Service very friendly & dog friendly. Ate on the terrace with our new puppy. They gave us a water bowl !! So nice. Atmosphere relaxed and chill. Hamburger with sweet potato fries was very nice with a red ale beer. Yum !!! Great way to finish off the week :):)

Reviewed August 13, 2017

The fish & chips was excellent, 3 pieces tasty and crispy with a ton of fries. My wife has the hamburger which she finished it because it was good also with a ton on fries. You must try the specialty draft beer so smooth. The service was with a smile that is why I gave them 100% passing mark. We will be back

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Used to visit Ye Old Orchard frequently, enjoyed a pint of beer with a burger & sweet fries, & my wife had a nice big chicken salad. I used to pay 12$ for the burger plate, now it's shot up to 16$, yikes ! A little too pricey for a pub burger, & the salad has diminished in size but not in price. If I feel like paying close to 20$ for a burger I'll go to La Belle et la Beouf thank you very much & I'll have me a serious burger !

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Always a good pub meal, friendly staff. Stopped in for a quick bite and to catch the Habs game! Great guiness

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

It has become our regular Friday meeting place, so why do we go back every week... Service is what it is all about. You can fix or replace poor drinks or poor food but service is much harder, that's what brings us back. Friendly, efficient, great attitude. Of course they have a great selection of beers, including some good micro brewery IPA's, as well as the brands you know. If you stay for more than a beer, which you should, they have a large terrace, music at night and serve a great burger.