“Small platters, overpriced. Disappointed.”
Review of Gio's Vino & Pasta

Gio's Vino & Pasta
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Not sure what the hype was of this restaurant. Appetizers are tiny,...zucchini sticks, that may have just been reheated in the microwave from Provigo,..came on a nicely decorated platter,..but only 5 pieces and cost $7. The pizzas, though small,..may be your best option,..and was $14.
Food was not anything special, and paid a lot for not much , in return. May be good for a drink, but, that's about it.
Also, received better and more cordial service at St. Hubert BBQ, later that evening for dinner.
Would not return.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

This place offers a great service level and the food is always comforting. Wine list with reasonable prices and tasty food.

One of our regular week days or weekend dinner destinations

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The waitress was very friendly, perhaps she was the owner...either way she was great. My friend and I would go back but I would definitely ask for less sauce on my pasta dish because it was drowning in it and it was quite tasteless, definitely needed spices in there. My friend liked her pizza but it was amazing. We would go back to try other dishes and the service was fantastic and the bar seating area was cozy.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly service, knowledgeable staff and great atmosphere. Saw a lot of reserved signs on the tables, so go early or call ahead to reserve. By the way, I was pleasantly surprised that they have gluten free pasta! Will come back with my kids next time, the kids menu seemed to be great value for the money.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Went there after a hike with a few friends. Very chill atmosphere, food was delicious, the service was slow but we enjoyed our time there.

Prices were good for the area. Wife had that Gigi pasta and I had a pizza- both enjoyed our meal.