“Real Montreal Smoked Meat!!!”

MOE'S RESTAURANT & BAR
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Moe's has been a family run, casual dinning institution .This successful run can be attributed to the use of the highest quality of ingredients, friendly service, constant evolving menu and recent remodeling The menu features many classic favorites such as our famous smoked meat, pizzas, burgers and AAA steaks, and a wide selection of new additions such as: braised beef, pulled pork, Quinoa burgers, panninis, extrodinary salads and plenty more delicious choices to please almost any palate. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. Try our catering and take-out department to enjoy the Moe's experience almost anywhere you are. Our bar has a relaxed, fun atmosphere, with plenty of sporting events being
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Very acceptable Montreal style smoked meat. Very good value!!!
Lots of other things on menu but hey is a smoked meat place!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2016

My husband, my friend and I went for dinner last Friday. The mushroom hamburger I ordered was terrible. My husband said that his smoked meat sandwich wasn't great either. We were disappointed considering we were there before. Not worth the visit nor the money.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Great pizza, ribs and smoked meat sandwiches in a fun, lively atmosphere. Good selection for everyone and always a good time.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

Menu had a large variety of items. We were a group of 14 people and everyone enjoyed their dishes.The desserts--skor cake and cheesecake were delicious, the servings were large and could be shared. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

Haven't been to Moe's in a decade and decided to give them a try... I wish I had kept my memories intact.

Food was tasty but portions have shrunk considerably. A burger and fries was just that... where was the coleslaw, salad or even garnish ? Also, what's with fries in a stupid fryer basket? A 3$ soft drink should at least come with refills or much less ice!

Service was without a smile; brisk but not overtly friendly.