“Interesting menu”

Restaurant Le Sauvignon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We stopped by for a quick bite to eat and a drink. We found a very interesting menu and selected some appetizers. The service was friendly and quick. The food was well presented and tasty.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is our go to place to eat fine cuisine in St-Sauveur. It is an owner/Chef restaurant and the food, service and atmosphere is wonderful. We just ate here recently and the food was exquisite. And the price is not expensive for the quality of the meal.

This is a hidden gem dining experience!!

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We went there for dinner tonight. The food was ok but I found it overpriced for what it was. We ordered the beef for two which I wish I'd been told was a tougher cut of beef. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing but our server, an older lady, was not very friendly. It wasn't a terrible experience and for the most part we were satisfied with our food.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Were there for dinner on September 18 with a couple of friends from Montreal.
We all took the Table d'hote and selected 2 very good wine bottle from their cellier.
Every dish was generous, appetizing, served hot, and exquisite. The duck, veal and cod were cooked to perfection and served with vegetables nicely presented. The bread is very good and so are the desserts. The service is also excellent and friendly.
We enjoyed very much our evening and no doubt will be back again and again.
I would however recommend to the owners that the decor must soon be updated (pink tablecloth, etc.)

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I both had the frog legs. They were amazing. We had the house wine and both the red & white were very nice. I would highly recommend this for a nice dinner.