All reviews la romantique pre breakfast crepes coffee and fresh fruit sauna and hot tub bike trail delicious breakfast short walk highly recommend le every morning eastern townships other guests reviews are true dinner recommendations apple tv bishops university dietary needs
Reviewed December 15, 2016

We we're treated like kings by Irena and breakfast was a amazing.@ le cachet they have the sense of details! The room was big and super clean. Beds confortable an the place was easy to find. I would recommend this spot to everybody.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Iryna K, Owner at Le Cachet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear Steve, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was my pleasure to have you as guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our homemade breakfast! I hope your overall trip to the Eastern Townships was a success and that you were able to discover many interesting places in and around North Hatley. I wish you a wonderful start of 2017 and I hope to accommodate you once more in the future. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

My husband and I stayed at Le Cachet B&B for two nights at the end of a week long trip to Quebec. We highly recommend it. Iryna is a warm and skilled host. The La Romantique suite was lovely with fresh flowers, comfy bed, and sofa for relaxing. Ensuite bathroom is roomy with good strong shower and jacuzzi. The suite was absolutely spotless. Iryna is also a marvelous cook! Breakfast is served in two stages with a carafe of coffee, juice and fruit brought to your room and an hour later the full breakfast is served in the dining room. North Hatley is a charming town. Beautiful in Autumn. Stay here - You will not regret it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Iryna K, Owner at Le Cachet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your time at our B&B and that you were able to use the in-suite jacuzzi in La Romantique. It was my pleasure to have you as guests. I wish you a wonderful rest of the fall season and I hope to see you once more during your future travels to the Eastern Townships. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

We upgraded to the jacuzzi suite and thoroughly enjoyed it. Iryna was very helpful with giving us directions for a scenic drive to Montreal. Le Cachet is a very clean and quiet place within walking distance to downtown North Hatley. We would definitely stay there again if we are ever back in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am delighted that you had a great time staying at our B&B and that you were able to discover North Hatley and learn more about our village. It was a pleasure to have you as quests. I look forward to welcoming you once more during your future travels to our region. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Lovely host, great breakfast, and lovely area. Accommodation is comfortable and quaint. Very pretty place to stay, if staying in North Hatley look no further. Not many restaurants this time of year, but enjoyed our stay immensely.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Iryna K, Owner at Le Cachet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear Kym, it was my pleasure to have you as guest. Thank you for taking the time to review you stay. I hope your experience of our B&B and North Hatley in general was memorable. I am delighted that you enjoyed our homemade breakfast. I wish you a wonderful fall season and I look forwarding to accommodating you once more during your future travels to the Eastern Townships and North Hatley. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

A perfect B&B for visiting North Hatley. The host is gracious and friendly -- she lives on-site so was available to answer any questions.
The pretty home and garden is just a short walk to town or a quick ride to the terrific bike trail.
The breakfast was delicious (best fried eggs ever !) and served beautifully.
The lovely pre-breakfast tray delivered to your room (coffee, juice, and fruit) was a lovely morning wake-up.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ellen, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our B&B. It was my sincere pleasure to have you as guests. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time staying with us. I hope your overall trip to North Hatley and the Eastern Townships was memorable. I wish you a wonderful rest of the fall season and I look forward to seeing you once more during your future travels to our region. Your hostess, Iryna.