Manoir Le Tricorne(North Hatley)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$113
Auberge Le Coeur d'Or(North Hatley)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$76
La Raveaudiere(North Hatley)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hammak(North Hatley)(Great Value!)
US$91
Auberge La Caravane(North Hatley)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$61
Serendipity B&B(North Hatley)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$95
Manoir Hovey(North Hatley)
US$402
TripAdvisor
A La Cornemuse(North Hatley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsla romantiquecrepespre breakfastcoffee and fresh fruitsauna and hot tubshort walkdelicious breakfastbike trailevery morninghighly recommend leenjoyed our stayreviews are truebreakfast downstairsapple tvrelaxing visitbishops universitydietary needs
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Le Cachet B&B In North Hatley was a unique experience. There is no more gracious and attentive host than Irina. The rooms are large and spacious with private bathrooms. We traveled with our 4 month old and we couldn't have found better accommodations. The house is clean and the breakfast fantastic. We would stay at Le Cachet again without hesitation.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Iryna K, Owner at Le Cachet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear Guest, I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for leaving your kind review. It was my pleasure to accommodate you at our B&B. I wish you and your lovely family a wonderful start of 2017 and I look forward to welcoming you once more at at Inn. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

We are two homebodies, one of whom didn't feel well during the trip, so we ended up staying a lot at the B&B, with short trips to Magog and then Coaticook for ice cream. Iryna is a top-notch hostess, has everything covered. A first coffee and juice and fruit to the room, and then you get to come down for an incredible choice of breakfasts (even for vegetarians!). Lovely spa (we used the hot tub and the sauna after dark), a great room and bathroom (we were in the Soleil Levant which has a sofa, table/chairs, clawfoot tub, etc). Not a lot of B&B's offer netflix which was great for us to hang out and watch on very cold days. We played boardgames on the main floor one evening too. This is a super place, lots of privacy but an accessible owner when you needed her. Go on a winter weekend for a quiet escape in a very sweet area.

Room Tip: If very tall, go with Soleil Levant.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you as guests. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our B&B and that liked your room and our homemade breakfast. I hope your overall trip to North Hatley and the Eastern Townships was a success and that you were able to discover numerous interesting places and activities. I hope to see you once more during your future travels to our region. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I stayed here with my husband for one night in July. The house is not that impressive from the outside but once you are inside you are warmly greeted by Iryna. She makes sure to ask for all your preferences. The house is extremely clean and comfortable with fresh flowers everywhere. In the morning you can get a tray with coffee delivered to your room which is a lovely luxury I haven't experienced at other B&Bs. The breakfast is one the best I've had at a B&B.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write you warm review. It was my pleasure to welcome you to our B&B and have you and your husband as guests. I am really happy that you liked our two homemade breakfasts :). I hope your overall trip to our region went well and that your stay in North Hatley was memorable. I look forward to seeing you again. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

We we're treated like kings by Irena and breakfast was a amazing.@ le cachet they have the sense of details! The room was big and super clean. Beds confortable an the place was easy to find. I would recommend this spot to everybody.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Steve, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was my pleasure to have you as guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our homemade breakfast! I hope your overall trip to the Eastern Townships was a success and that you were able to discover many interesting places in and around North Hatley. I wish you a wonderful start of 2017 and I hope to accommodate you once more in the future. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

My husband and I stayed at Le Cachet B&B for two nights at the end of a week long trip to Quebec. We highly recommend it. Iryna is a warm and skilled host. The La Romantique suite was lovely with fresh flowers, comfy bed, and sofa for relaxing. Ensuite bathroom is roomy with good strong shower and jacuzzi. The suite was absolutely spotless. Iryna is also a marvelous cook! Breakfast is served in two stages with a carafe of coffee, juice and fruit brought to your room and an hour later the full breakfast is served in the dining room. North Hatley is a charming town. Beautiful in Autumn. Stay here - You will not regret it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Iryna K, Owner at Le Cachet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your time at our B&B and that you were able to use the in-suite jacuzzi in La Romantique. It was my pleasure to have you as guests. I wish you a wonderful rest of the fall season and I hope to see you once more during your future travels to the Eastern Townships. Your hostess, Iryna.