All reviewsla romantiquecrepespre breakfastcoffee and fresh fruitsauna and hot tubbike trailevery morningdelicious breakfasthighly recommend leother guestsfirst floorbreakfast downstairsdinner recommendationsrelaxing visitfive minute walklocal sightseastern townships
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Le cachet is one of those well kept secrets which does not look impressive from the outside but very homey and at the same time excellent once the hostess welcomes you inside from the impeccable room , the well equipped bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi to the spa with outdoor jacuzzi, sauna etc... the breakfast is excellent so is the coffee. The Hostess is very nice and gives you very good advises as to where to eat and what to visit. All in all a very pleasant week end!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Iryna K, Owner at Le Cachet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear Guest, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our B&B and we hope you had a wonderful and memorable time discovering North Hatley. We wish you a wonderful start of 2017 and we hope to see you once more during your future travels to our region. Your hosts, Iryna & Mykola

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Le Cachet B&B In North Hatley was a unique experience. There is no more gracious and attentive host than Irina. The rooms are large and spacious with private bathrooms. We traveled with our 4 month old and we couldn't have found better accommodations. The house is clean and the breakfast fantastic. We would stay at Le Cachet again without hesitation.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for leaving your kind review. It was my pleasure to accommodate you at our B&B. I wish you and your lovely family a wonderful start of 2017 and I look forward to welcoming you once more at at Inn. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

We are two homebodies, one of whom didn't feel well during the trip, so we ended up staying a lot at the B&B, with short trips to Magog and then Coaticook for ice cream. Iryna is a top-notch hostess, has everything covered. A first coffee and juice and fruit to the room, and then you get to come down for an incredible choice of breakfasts (even for vegetarians!). Lovely spa (we used the hot tub and the sauna after dark), a great room and bathroom (we were in the Soleil Levant which has a sofa, table/chairs, clawfoot tub, etc). Not a lot of B&B's offer netflix which was great for us to hang out and watch on very cold days. We played boardgames on the main floor one evening too. This is a super place, lots of privacy but an accessible owner when you needed her. Go on a winter weekend for a quiet escape in a very sweet area.

Room Tip: If very tall, go with Soleil Levant.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa, thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you as guests. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our B&B and that liked your room and our homemade breakfast. I hope your overall trip to North Hatley and the Eastern Townships was a success and that you were able to discover numerous interesting places and activities. I hope to see you once more during your future travels to our region. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I stayed here with my husband for one night in July. The house is not that impressive from the outside but once you are inside you are warmly greeted by Iryna. She makes sure to ask for all your preferences. The house is extremely clean and comfortable with fresh flowers everywhere. In the morning you can get a tray with coffee delivered to your room which is a lovely luxury I haven't experienced at other B&Bs. The breakfast is one the best I've had at a B&B.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write you warm review. It was my pleasure to welcome you to our B&B and have you and your husband as guests. I am really happy that you liked our two homemade breakfasts :). I hope your overall trip to our region went well and that your stay in North Hatley was memorable. I look forward to seeing you again. Your hostess, Iryna.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

We we're treated like kings by Irena and breakfast was a amazing.@ le cachet they have the sense of details! The room was big and super clean. Beds confortable an the place was easy to find. I would recommend this spot to everybody.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Steve, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was my pleasure to have you as guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our homemade breakfast! I hope your overall trip to the Eastern Townships was a success and that you were able to discover many interesting places in and around North Hatley. I wish you a wonderful start of 2017 and I hope to accommodate you once more in the future. Your hostess, Iryna.