Between 21 people we had two chalets; they're gorgeous. We stayed for the weekend, some went skiing at a nearby run while others stayed on the resort. The winter activities were great but with there being so many of us, it was difficult to all take part in the same sports.
There were never enough cross county skies, snowshoes or skates. The receptionist was getting easily annoyed with our group and lost her patience as we traded in snowshoes for cross country skies. I understand, we are a large group, other groups are there as well signing things out, maybe it could be overwhelming??? But all she has to do is write down what cabin took what. I can organize groups of 200 without losing patience - this is my biggest complaint, the receptionist.
I was cooking with one of the baking dishes, in smashed in the oven and I was charged for it. It's a baking dish, should not have broke and I feel I should not have been charged for it.
I emailed the resort asking about the gym and never received an email back. Heads up: their gym is three cardio machines put into a closet size room and there is one lat pulldown machine...no other weights.
Besides this, everything was great. I like that they had laundry soup with the washer and dryer so we were able to wash our towels. I found the beds to be very comfortable. Again, the chalets are gorgeous. If you bring pets, it's an extra $100
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just an escape to nature, Blueberry Lake provides guests with accommodation in luxury log chalets, first-class service and all modern amenities, high-speed Internet and 42" plasma screen TVs. In addition to the onsite fine-dining restaurant, gourmet chefs can be scheduled to prepare fine cuisine for guests in the comfort of their own chalet. 25 minutes north of Mont Tremblant, tucked away in one of nature's most beautiful landscapes, Blueberry Lake awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blueberry Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blueberry Lake Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Blueberry Lake Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec