We spent 3 nights in one of the Iroquois Chalets on the March break. The chalets are beautiful and had everything that we could possibly needed (blender, muffin tins, fondue pot, bbq, spices, toiletries etc., etc.). The only think extra I would have packed were a couple of pillar candles for the candle holders on the dining room table. We were 2 families of 5 and everyone had their own bed. There are 4 full-sized bathrooms and a powder room!! The warm weather didn't deter us from trying out the beautiful snowshoe trails (the outdoor rink had melted though) and the kids (aged 8-17) enjoyed the pool at the club house as well as the pool table and hot tub at our chalet. The also borrowed some toboggans for sledding. The area is gorgeous and all of the staff we met were amazing. You do need to take inventory of the dishes etc. when you get there. This took about 15 minutes and leaves no room for disagreements when you leave. We would highly recommend and would definitely love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just an escape to nature, Blueberry Lake provides guests with accommodation in luxury log chalets, first-class service and all modern amenities, high-speed Internet and 42" plasma screen TVs. In addition to the onsite fine-dining restaurant, gourmet chefs can be scheduled to prepare fine cuisine for guests in the comfort of their own chalet. 25 minutes north of Mont Tremblant, tucked away in one of nature's most beautiful landscapes, Blueberry Lake awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blueberry Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blueberry Lake Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Blueberry Lake Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec