My family and I went for a 4 day getaway through a coupon we had purchased on Groupons and we were soooooo dissapointed!! First of all, they say Tremblant...It is not in Tremblant it is in Labelle - 30 mins North of Tremblant. Also, they advertise an inside pool at the main reception, well as we arrived we were informed that it wasn't really a full size pool but more like a 3 foot pool which was great for kids. WTH? We checked it out & some of use went with our kids and it was "ok" but it is not well maintained. The paint on the walls is pealing & some areas are rusting as well. The cottage itself... OMG... Were should I begin? Don't get me wrong, we liked the concept of the cottage but was it ever DIRTY!! The jacuzzi bath downstairs was so filthy that we had to wash it prior to using it. The inside of the jets had mold in them. They were all BLACK! Bluck! The fooseball table downstairs was so filthy, it was incredible! Can you say cobwebs? LOL There were cobwebs galore all over the cottage... cottage walls, on top of light fixtures (one of the light fixtures above the kitchen table had so many cobwebs in it, you could barely see the light behind it - GROSS!). The pots & pans were in really bad shape. They were all scratched in the bottom which is not healthy at all to cook in used/scratched t-fal pans. Everythign would stick as well. Some of the cutlery was falling apart. Oh & we went to use a kitchen chair for my daughter to use in order to wash her hands and the top part of the chair, along with a few lats from the backing of the chair, litterally came apart! You could see it had been broken before as there was a tissue paper wrapped around one of the posts that inserted in the top part of the chair in order for it to stay together. Nice... LOL Also, the insulation between the wooden walls is terrible! We were trying to sleep upstairs the first night & my dad was at the kitchen table and we could hear him not only eating but turning the pages of his newspaper! How crazy is that! Also, when we were in the jacuzzi, some family members told us they could hear our conversations outside. Oh & I hope you don't mind black ants because they had LOTS of those in the cottage where we were. They also had mice traps/box under the kitchen sink.The best part of it was how spacious it was & the outside jacuzzi. The sheets in the beds seemed very clean as well - thank God! Unfortunately we were VERY dissapointed and we will definately not be returning there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just an escape to nature, Blueberry Lake provides guests with accommodation in luxury log chalets, first-class service and all modern amenities, high-speed Internet and 42" plasma screen TVs. In addition to the onsite fine-dining restaurant, gourmet chefs can be scheduled to prepare fine cuisine for guests in the comfort of their own chalet. 25 minutes north of Mont Tremblant, tucked away in one of nature's most beautiful landscapes, Blueberry Lake awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blueberry Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blueberry Lake Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Blueberry Lake Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec