Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Free cancellation until 21-04-30
US$91
SAVE US$13
Free cancellation until 21-04-30
PricelineUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
All reviews nespresso machine good size guests microwave tremblant
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2020

As a former three time World water ski champion and a member of the Order of Canada I have spent much of my life traveling and staying in hotels. The Ax is one I will never revisit again since the owner chooses to disrupt their guests.

On February 1,2020 I booked a room for myself and my 16 year old daughter at the Ax hotel near Mont Tremblant.

Having had a very early start and long drive to Tremblant followed by a full day of skiing we were quite tired and went to sleep around 9:15 wishing to start skiing on Sunday at 7:45 am.

However at 10:30 pm a group of people starting yelling, screaming and slamming doors in the hallway next to my room 219. I put up with the noise until 10:50 pm and then reported the disturbance to the night manager who told me she would deal with it. Excessive noise continued and at 11:10 I called the front desk again and was promised they would follow up on the situation. Meanwhile the noise continued for at least the next hour with doors slamming and people yelling with no respect to other quests.

In the morning after little sleep I reported the incident to the front desk in person and was told by one of the employees that many guests had complained and that he had tried to deal with the situation on three occasions. Obviously he was unsuccessful and perhaps the hotel should have called the nearby police or thrown those guests out of the hotel.

I asked the hotel for compensation for my ruined evening and another employee offered me a 50% discount on another future booking. I thought another night for free would have been proper compensation and asked she discuss it with her manager. She promised to do that and that the hotel would get back to me on Monday, which never happened. On Tuesday I sent the hotel an email asking them about compensation again and the General Manager Caroline Richer offered me a net refund of $35.86 based on 20% the hotel rate of $156.00, even though I had paid $203.79 for the room with tax and a continental breakfast. I countered asking for a reasonable 50% refund and it was flatly refused.

The principle promise and deliverable of any hotel is to give their guests a good nights sleep. In this case that promise was never delivered and its remedy was to offer me an insulting refund. Never going there again and we encourage my many friends not to book that hotel either.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely rudest nighttime staff i have ever had to deal with. Extremely unhelpful, and ridiculously rude to us when asking simple questions.

I will never stay at this hotel ever again.

extremely disappointed

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wander00481632653, Responsable de la réception at AX Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2019

Dear 726maddym, we thank you for taking the time to evaluate us. We will take your comment into advisement. We look forward to having you again in the near future and give you a satisfying experience!
Kim, Hospitality Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was good.
Beautiful setting, and rooms are spacious and beds were super comfortable.
Spotlessly clean.
Staff could have been slightly more friendly.
I would certainly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
axhoteltremblant, Manager at AX Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Dear Anne K,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your guest room very comfortable, clean and spacious.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor - we look forward to welcoming you back to Ax Hotel in the future!

Stephanie Deragon, Hospitality Supervisor

Reviewed August 31, 2019

On Tuesday June 25, 2019, my wife and I stayed at the new AX Hotel in Mont-Tremblant. Our booking was part of the 2019 Special January to July opening promotion that offers one overnight stay in a Comfo King Lounge Room, a bottle of wine, a welcome cocktail, a 4-course dinner at the Mad Grill Restaurant, a two for one breakfast also at Mad Grill, free parking and internet, access to the 24-hour gym centre, access to the hotel’s 4 seasons heated outdoor pool, and all of these services at a very reasonable price.

We appreciated our well organized and very clean third floor King Lounge Room and the heated outdoor pool. Now AX Hotel ’s main level provides for a beautiful and modern coffee and liquor bar with a special lounge area to relax with a cocktail or a glass of wine. During our recent stay everything went smoothly, and we enjoyed our dinner at the Mad Grill Restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear Lets_Cruise_13,

We are so glad to read that you had a wonderful experience with us, and enjoyed your time both at the Mad Grill and in the outdoor pool and sauna! It is amazing for us to read that our guests have had a number 1 experience! Thank you for sharing your review with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional stay in the future!

Stephanie Deragon, Hospitality Supervisor

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel clean modern friendly staff. Shuttle free parking. Room is modern with comfortable bed and 55 inch tv While we didn’t need the extra bed there was a hide a bed. Well priced not complaints. Wish they had tea in the room but otherwise great

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
axhoteltremblant, Manager at AX Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear gutygroup,

Thank you for choosing Ax Hotel for your trip to Mont-Tremblant! We are so pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay and that our rates are facilities were to your satisfaction.

Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the future!

Stephanie, Hospitality Supervisor