2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$127
Trip.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$127
PricelineUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
Orbitz.comUS$127
All reviews lake view suite murphy bed whiskey bar ping pong quiet lake indoor pool full kitchen paddle boats steam room master bedroom skating rink gas fireplace free shuttle ski hill hot tub cross country skiing shuttle service
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2020

On Saturday October 17th, 2020, my wife and I arrived at our booked destination Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant situated at 2396 rue Labelle in Mont-Tremblant Quebec. This was our second stay at this hotel in the past few years, however, this time while wearing a mask.

We arrived around 2:30 pm and for checking in that afternoon, we were welcomed by the friendly front desk staff. Our room was already available, so check-in was easy and quick and getting our magnetic room key was a breeze. Our 3rd floor lake-view one-bedroom suite was accessible by elevator. Our suite was fully equipped and was well prepared as the cutlery, glasses and plates were already cleaned inside the dishwasher.

That afternoon, from our balcony we enjoyed the wonderful fall colours of Lake Ouimet and the quietness and stillness of the surrounding area. Safety protocols under Covid-19 were well established at this hotel and we felt secure in this environment. Later that afternoon we enjoyed swimming in the heated indoor pool and relax in the jacuzzi.

The next morning, before leaving the premises, Elizabeth at the front desk made sure we got our invoice statement by E-mail. We would recommend Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant and would rate our stay as 4 stars.

1  Thank Lets_Cruise_13
Reviewed November 3, 2020

The hotel is like a beautiful woman with a bad attitude. She is fun to look at, but is likely to ruin your day. We arrived at 323pm. The snarky reception attendant told us her system could not process our arrival until 4pm. She also made it known that she was just starting her shift and was accessing her own account. She suggested we wait in the parking lot. When we came back, we were told we couldn't use the dining room . We were red zoned ! Perhaps I am imagining this, but I sensed that she got some pleasure out of denying us access. I fully understand the health protocols behind this policy, but I would expect a better attitude about the situation. The room was beautiful. Unfortunately, the fireplace didn't work. We called to reception for assistance. We were told not to expect prompt service as we were on a list. The front desk explained the hotel was almost at capacity. As I saw it, the parking lot was half empty and guest were sparse. The attendant never showed up. The room service meal was the worst I have ever experienced. In my opinion, a burger is hard to mess up. Both burgers were mushy, undercooked, and salted as if they were planning to prepare the meal for a trans-Atlantic voyage without refrigeration. Very sad that they would serve such food. I didn't dare send it back given the low attention our meals were given .

1  Thank Simplethings4me
Reviewed November 1, 2020

This was the first time my Partner and I stayed at this lodge. It was during the pandemic and all necessary safety protocols were followed. It was very quiet, during the time of year.

Look forward to returning in the future.

Reviewed October 27, 2020

I can not recommend this hotel more. The staff were very welcoming, even bringing us extra kitchen utensils and ice to our door. The COVID-19 precautions were taken very seriously, but we didn't miss out on any amenities. There was a bonfire by the beach at sundown, with social distancing measures. A dozen people came out and we all chatted by the fire. The views were breathtaking, I recommend getting a full lake-view suite, as the sunrise and sunset is incredible. AMAZING STAY!

Room tip: Choose Lakeview if possible. Gorgeous sunrises.
Reviewed October 15, 2020

This was our second visit to Le Grand Lodge. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience again! It was quiet, scenic and the staff were very accommodating. It was a great midweek getaway and will visit again!