Absolutely love it, we have been at least 10-15 times over the years we usually head up to Tremblant at least once or twice a year, either in the summer or dead of winter for some world class skiing. The hotel is defiantly a five star all the way, its our fist choice when heading up there, great service great staff amazing rooms and views. You are all the way at the top of the hill and resort all the rif-raff is below you and you wont be bothered by any one.
I highly recommend it. I have been here so many times there is just so much to say so I will only ring up a few points. There are not really many down sides, If you can afford it stay here, be sure to book your rate in advance to same some cash, if you have CAA you will get a discount and a 50$ gift card to any thing food and beverage in the hotel, with gives you an excuses to head down to one of their 5 star restaurants with are very nice by the way, a bit expensive but high class dining with in the hotel. There are also a bunch of great places around the resort you can check out. Shopping up there is very expensive and not worth it if you are from Quebec. Some great things to check out are the ski in the winter, acrobrache with is in the middle of the forrest in the summer, the luge track and you can take some really nice hikes all over the mountain. Great place, excellent hotel I highly recommend it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec